Forums

Account issues

Quick find code: 408-409-995-66292836

RedIrishTank
Dec Member 2023

RedIrishTank

Posts: 150 Iron Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
I do appreciate the help and by all means when I said that I wasn't being disrespectful. Its been years since I had to recover account and I remember exactly how you just explained it . Waiting a long time to get a response. So in the back of my mind, I know of how it use to be. Not so much of how it is now. So I'm assuming things are ran a lot more smoother now?

I will recover my email/account tomorrow after work.
„›•*”ˆ”*•‹„ Member of OSRS Advice CC - QFC: 320-321-30-66284025 - Google Us! „›•*”ˆ”*•‹„

11-Jan-2024 02:08:55

RedIrishTank
Dec Member 2023

RedIrishTank

Posts: 150 Iron Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
one question I do have, If I put my account through a recovery. Is it going to send a link to my email that I'm already having trouble getting emails sent to?
„›•*”ˆ”*•‹„ Member of OSRS Advice CC - QFC: 320-321-30-66284025 - Google Us! „›•*”ˆ”*•‹„

11-Jan-2024 23:24:34

YtHaar-Mej
Dec Member 2005

YtHaar-Mej

Posts: 25,052 Sapphire Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
RedIrishTank said :
one question I do have, If I put my account through a recovery. Is it going to send a link to my email that I'm already having trouble getting emails sent to?
No, the recovery form has an email textbox on it. You put in a working email into that, and it'll become the new registered email for the account upon successful recovery + be the contact point as well.
Can I turn in a paper without citing all sources?
"No."[1]
1. William Shakespeare, Hamlet , Act III, Scene 1, line 96.

12-Jan-2024 00:25:20 - Last edited on 12-Jan-2024 00:25:51 by YtHaar-Mej

GodLive4ever
Jan Member 2024

GodLive4ever

Posts: 13 Bronze Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
This is redirishtank. Due to me trying to get my password changed then hoping to get my email changed, I once had access to my account and now its locked. Why would I be posting on forums on my main account trying to get email or at least explain whats going on if I wasn't the actual owner. I messed up and put the wrong email recover in the first 2 times because I thought they were needing the recent email. so theres 2 times. 3 time I put the correct email in but I put the wrong suffix in not paying attention, because I only have 20 min to complete and try to remember everything from how many years ago when I made the acc. not saying on here because someone else would probably have better luck with getting my account instead of me the owner.

Yeah well thanks to me trying to recover my own dang account, I am locked. I gave information of address, old passwords, 12-15 different dates of when i bought members with 2 transaction ID. I even went back to my parents house where i made my main account so it had the same ip. Now i lost my account that has so much time and effort in it. Jagex if you actually read the forums check this account out account details its the same owner of redirishtank!

How would I have 12 different transactions on my card if I wasn't the owner!?
„›•*”ˆ”*•‹„ Member of OSRS Advice CC - QFC: 320-321-833-66263347 - Google Us! „›•*”ˆ”*•‹„

13-Jan-2024 13:33:35

Quick find code: 408-409-995-66292836 Back to Top