Forums

LOST EMAIL

Quick find code: 408-409-702-66292358

Ghully21

Ghully21

Posts: 11 Bronze Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Another question I have is that I don't understand why they tell me password reset and that's not what I'm looking for. Is it normal for them to tell me that?

PASSWORD RESET
DENIED

RiverSkct, we have received a request to reset the password for your RuneScape and Old School RuneScape account.

Unfortunately, your password request has been denied. For more information on why your request has been denied, please click on the button below.
Please i need a Mod to help me. I lost my email that is linked to my account. I only remember my password of my email, and the password of my account and the character name of my player, I have got the order confirmation of my memberships.

29-Dec-2023 15:49:32

2_Tron

2_Tron

Posts: 22,980 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Ghully21 said :
It's taking more than 24 hours and the Mods still haven't responded to me via email. So I just have to try and try until they give me the go-ahead? It really is stressful. I have the membership payment receipts and I know the date when I registered the email that I forgot. The only thing I don't remember is the details of my account creation date. I just need to know what the registered email was.
Ghully21 said :
Another question I have is that I don't understand why they tell me password reset and that's not what I'm looking for. Is it normal for them to tell me that?

PASSWORD RESET
DENIED

RiverSkct, we have received a request to reset the password for your RuneScape and Old School RuneScape account.

Unfortunately, your password request has been denied. For more information on why your request has been denied, please click on the button below.
You do not know ...

- creation information
- registered email

and ...

- someone else is sending password reset requests

This is quite something ...

29-Dec-2023 15:55:56 - Last edited on 29-Dec-2023 16:01:44 by 2_Tron

Mrs Ana

Mrs Ana

Posts: 9,000 Rune Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Ghully21 said :

PASSWORD RESET
DENIED

This is the standard email response that you'd get when your recovery request is denied. Click on the button to learn more on what you are missing and head to the Account recovery denied Support page for further assistance.

29-Dec-2023 15:58:35

Ghully21

Ghully21

The only thing I don't remember clearly is the date creation information. The rest of the details I know but always tell me PASSWORD RESET DENIED. What can i do?? Please i need a Mod to help me. I lost my email that is linked to my account. I only remember my password of my email, and the password of my account and the character name of my player, I have got the order confirmation of my memberships.

31-Dec-2023 14:31:29

2_Tron

2_Tron

Posts: 22,980 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Ghully21 said :
Yes it was very confusing. Ok I understand so my acc is a Runescape account. Yes I submit a recovery request first. but they tell me that I am missing information about being the owner of the account. I would like to be able to send you my membership payment receipts as proof or the date on which I registered with the email address that I forgot.

I'm stuck on my problem that's why I'm asking you for help please.
If you only know information about said account at the time your 'payments started' and prior to that, you are not able to provide account-information about being the owner/creator you will face 'requests denied'.
Prior to you starting your payments you also 'could provide' account related details about said account, 'if' it is your account you are talking about.
Just saying I am the owner will not help at all, as it still doesn't prove you being the creator of said account.

31-Dec-2023 16:00:40

Ghully21

Ghully21

Now the message appears in purple, what does it mean?

Button not working for you? Copy the URL below into your browser:

https://secure.runescape.com/m=accountappeal/trackinginput.ws?code =P 72395482-F8BF6AE

You will be prompted to enter your log-in to view this information. Please ensure you read the information provided here carefully before submitting another appeal.

Kind regards,
Jagex Account Support
Please i need a Mod to help me. I lost my email that is linked to my account. I only remember my password of my email, and the password of my account and the character name of my player, I have got the order confirmation of my memberships.

01-Jan-2024 22:49:38

Quick find code: 408-409-702-66292358 Back to Top