Forums

Banned account false report. Thread is locked

Quick find code: 408-409-679-66291655

Ultrass

Ultrass

Posts: 6 Bronze Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Subject: Appeal for Account "Palestinian" False Macroing Ban Due to Hijacking

Dear Jagex Support Team,

I hope this message finds you well. I am writing to appeal the ban on my RuneScape account, "Palestinian," due to alleged macroing. I recently discovered that my account was compromised, leading to unauthorized activities that triggered the ban. I understand the importance of maintaining a fair gaming environment and assure you that the macroing activity was not initiated by me.

I kindly request your assistance in investigating this matter further by checking the IP logs associated with my account during the reported incidents. I believe a thorough examination will reveal irregularities and confirm that the account was accessed from locations unrelated to my usual gameplay.

RuneScape holds immense personal significance for me, and I have invested countless hours into cultivating my account. The in-game achievements and memories built over time are invaluable. Losing access to "Palestinian" due to circumstances beyond my control has been disheartening.

I want to emphasize the sincerity of my commitment to fair play and the RuneScape community. I have always adhered to the game's terms of service and rules, and the accusation of macroing goes against the principles I uphold as a dedicated player.

I kindly request a careful review of my account's ban and reinstatement if the investigation supports my claim. I appreciate your understanding of this matter and your commitment to maintaining a fair and enjoyable gaming environment for all RuneScape players.

Thank you for your time and consideration.

Sincerely,

10-Dec-2023 16:39:14

2_Tron

2_Tron

Posts: 23,025 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Taken from '
Terms & Conditions
' at the bottom of the webpage ...

If you believe that someone has stolen your password or you believe you have lost or had stolen the device upon which the Jagex Product or related software is installed or accessible or you believe that someone other than you has gained access to your Account,
you should immediately submit an Account recovery request via the Jagex Product’s main menu
. You will remain responsible for your Account until you have notified us.

Account recovery denied ... <- (link) at '
Jagex's Support Centre
' for detailed information and a link to start your '
recovery
'.

You agree to keep your password safe at all times and not to disclose it to any other person. You are fully responsible for all activities on your Account (including the activities of all persons who use your password to gain access to your Account or who use the device on which the Jagex Product or related software is installed and/or downloaded) and for complying with any licences granted in these Terms and for any software. You are expressly prohibited from allowing anyone else to use your Account or to play or access the Jagex Product on your behalf. We reserve the right to Stop immediately your Account if someone else uses it. To help ensure the safety of your password, you must keep your computer and/or device (as applicable) free of viruses and other malicious code including Trojans, worms, time bombs, malware and spyware. You must use your password in accordance with the password requirements specified in the rules of the Jagex Product. REAL JAGEX STAFF WILL NEVER ASK YOU FOR YOUR PASSWORD.

10-Dec-2023 18:00:56

2_Tron

2_Tron

Posts: 23,025 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Appeal an offence ... <- (link) at '
Jagex's Support Centre
' for detailed information.

Offences can be appealed once,
if your appeal is denied the decision is final

Unappealable offences

Where a ban or mute is unappealable,
it means that the Player Support team have already performed a thorough review to confirm that the offence is correct
and that the account's user is liable for the activity, so no further appeal is invited.

As being said appeals can't be started through the forums nor can you complain about Jagex's/JMods decisions.

10-Dec-2023 18:05:11

Ultrass

Ultrass

Posts: 6 Bronze Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
But like i said, you can check the IP and everything...
i dont use any of third party software
i recovery the account after i got hijacked and suddenly its closed due macoring.
could you please check it again,
by the way im not english man, im weak in english.
but you can please look after it !

thanks

10-Dec-2023 22:57:03 - Last edited on 10-Dec-2023 23:00:28 by Ultrass

Asahel Frost
Dec Member 2007

Asahel Frost

Posts: 16,541 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Hmmmm.

So which is it? Your account was hijacked, or you were caught using an auto-clicker?

Falestinian said :
PLEASE SOMEONE HELP!

i got my main called: Palestinian, banned after an dumb autoclicker

Falestinian said :
I should have temp not perm banned.
Hi my name is “Palestinian”, banned back in 12/april/2022.
I never had a third party software, i never did a mistake before,
I spent alot of time/money only to be the greatest account in my place.

Boom, after a few days of autoclicker i got perm banned, even there is was no a 1% chance to get temp banned.
Glad to be of service :) (Powered by GPP™ - Share and Enjoy!)
Official Community Helper
( Info )
Discord: Asahel Frost
FC: SilverScaper

10-Dec-2023 23:32:28 - Last edited on 10-Dec-2023 23:40:11 by Asahel Frost

Quick find code: 408-409-679-66291655 Back to Top