Forums

Macroing Ban Appeal Denied

Quick find code: 408-409-911-66283021

Fluffycuddle
Jun Member 2023

Fluffycuddle

Posts: 1 Bronze Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
I've been playing on this account for several years and was curious to check how it compared to my original account. Unfortunately, when I got signed into the old one it had apparently been hijacked and had a permanent ban for macroing. I never never used any 3rd party software or cheats so I submitted an appeal and it was denied. Is there anything that can be done since the appeal was denied? I had gone through the appeal process before with no issue after a separate hijacking issue and I'm confused as to what would have been different this time.

03-Jul-2023 20:27:19

2_Tron

2_Tron

Posts: 23,025 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
If your account has been hacked/hijacked more than once you seriously do need to check your accounts security as it might fail in being secure.
Security tips ... <- (link) in '
Jagex's Support Centre
' is a helpful source to maximize your accounts security.
If you have failed to secure your account before it got hacked/hijacked the second time this might be a reason it is denied, together with the evidence Jagex/JMods have gathered.

Appeal an offence ... <- (link) is a page you should visit to see what the odds are concerning your account.

03-Jul-2023 21:27:24

The contents of this message have been hidden

10-Jul-2023 02:59:15

Malua
May Member 2006

Malua

Posts: 43,113 Sapphire Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Hi there
Soboh

The only way to get the account back into the game is through a successful appeal.
Check the 'Account Status' tab in account management to see if the account has an appeal to use.

If the appeal has already been used and failed, I am sorry but there is no further method to get the account back.

The 3 day temp ban is given only in certain situations. Most macro bans are permanent.
If the account can't be played, your only option is to create a new account and start over.
Forum Community Helper -
Information about Moderators and Community Helpers

10-Jul-2023 03:06:59

Quick find code: 408-409-911-66283021 Back to Top