Forums

Power breach 8 perm mutes

Quick find code: 408-409-44-66292295

2_Tron

2_Tron

Posts: 23,025 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Tufi Titan said :
I have never botted, on any account. This issue is simple - a moderator manually perm muted all accounts associated with my I.P., relating to perhaps one of my accounts in question. (I must have really hurt a friend of a mod's feelings). That's beside the point. What was clearly done here was out of spite and an abuse of power to silence all of my accounts. I will follow the other individual's advice for the investigation. Spamming me a bunch of rules and regulations that do not apply to my specific situation isn't helpful.
My apology for not mentioning the '
Rules of RuneScape
' as they are also part of '
Jagex's Internal Security System
' ...

27-Dec-2023 17:26:35

2_Tron

2_Tron

Posts: 23,025 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
As per '
Rules of RuneScape
'

INAPPROPRIATE LANGUAGE OR BEHAVIOUR

We want our community to be fun and welcoming for all our players, so text that is considered inappropriate should not be used in our games. To be clear:

- It is against the rules to use chat that is likely to upset other players, using slurs, slang words and other inappropriate phrases that target specific people or groups
- Unacceptable chat includes bullying and harassment. We expect all players to treat each other with respect, and targeted ‘chat’ attacks between players will not be tolerated
- A small number of topics are not appropriate to be discussed in our games. These include sexual crimes, child abuse, explicit sexual content, torture, animal cruelty, illegal drugs, violence and terrorism
- Spamming/flooding the chat window. By this, we mean to fill the chat window with text that is not related to game play
- It is also against the rules to regularly and persistently use a lot of swear/cuss words

We understand that players may use the odd ‘bad word’ from time to time. Nobody will get into trouble for light swearing; but if the language used is very strong and persistent we may apply a mute to your account.

Any player who may feel uncomfortable can use their Ignore List against players who are causing offense, or apply chat filters to automatically block the majority of well-known swear/cuss words.

27-Dec-2023 17:28:35

Archaeox
Dec Member 2011

Archaeox

Posts: 53,469 Emerald Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Section 11 of the Terms & Conditions makes clear that Jagex can (and may) stop "any and all" of your accounts if rules have been broken, or in cases of abusive activity.
~~~~ Just another victim of the ambient morality ~~~~

~~ Founder of the Caped Carousers quest cape clan ~~

!! Slava Ukraini - heroyam slava !!

06-Jan-2024 10:53:27

Quick find code: 408-409-44-66292295 Back to Top