Forums

2 email addresses 1 launcher

Quick find code: 408-409-434-66281488

Muwex
Apr Member 2023

Muwex

Posts: 25 Bronze Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
I have made a same mistake. But same time as I made it, I also got some sort of bug to happen to my jagex account (tried to import RS account while also making upgrade to Jagex account) so there is account with like name # and some random characters and numbers and also no any photo. Sended support message thanks to Malua for pointing it out.
My OSRS accounts are Muwex and Iron Muwex

20-Jul-2023 20:59:40

Tren
May
fmod Member

Tren

Forum Moderator Posts: 92,614 Emerald Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Muwex said :
Sended support message thanks to Malua for pointing it out.

If you are still in need of assistance, please post your own thread to describe your situation.

In the Community Led Support Forums, it is much easier to give everyone the help they are looking for if each user creates their own thread about their issue.

Every user's situation is somewhat unique, and it can get confusing as to which post is to which user, when more than one player is trying to get help on the same thread. Advice given to the original player may not apply in each case. Also, when tacking your situation on to another player's thread, those helping may recognize the thread as one where the issue had already been solved, and may not notice that a different situation has been added to that thread.

Thanks
~Tren

Forum issues? ---> See Forum Help
Account issues? ---> See Account Help

20-Jul-2023 22:48:51

Quick find code: 408-409-434-66281488 Back to Top