Forums

Received a False Ban

Quick find code: 408-409-313-66291606

HC3rd
Oct Member 2023

HC3rd

Posts: 5 Bronze Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
I'm with same position as you guys. I think there's something wrong with Jagex banning a lot of innocent players for "botting" in which we literally are NOT.

Message to Jagex Mods, we are urging your side to focus your attention into this issue urgently. Otherwise, things would become catastrophe to everyone here if nothing is done.

29-Dec-2023 22:04:13

Mr Backstrap

Mr Backstrap

Posts: 72 Iron Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
What a load of rubbish... I have also been false banned and my appeal was denied. Logged in for the first time in over 500 days a few days ago.

I never used any timers and I would manually use my mouse to move when back and fourth whilst 'AFKing' melee skills. I have a 34inch ultrawide which I split in two so even then I'm not even minimized and I can see everything.

No 3rd party softwares except for Runelite where I downloaded from the Jagex launcher and I did not install any external plug ins.

Now that I've read your post about touchscreen... I used my mobile on 2 different days whilst at work and if that is the reason to why I got banned due to a poor detection system and it somehow triggered me as botting then I really don't know what to say.

Even though my ban is only temporary, I will not continue to play because what is the point? I trained hard for the last few days legitimate. I have been playing this game for over 20 years in and I have never botted in my life.

Good luck with your case, I really do feel your pain. Thank goodness I only bought 1 bond, what a waste of money, time and effort.

30-Dec-2023 01:18:38

Quick find code: 408-409-313-66291606 Back to Top