Forums

Alfred's Art Gallery

Quick find code: 380-381-97-65479104

The contents of this message have been hidden

20-May-2014 13:56:09

Mod Alfred

Mod Alfred

Jagex Moderator Forum Profile Posts by user
Original message details are unavailable.
Hilt #1 looks better.
Dunno about the wand it's kinda hard to see properly in that pic, I don't know if that's down to the size of it or the angle of the pic though.
Dragon pickaxe looks amazing, much better than I could have ever expected. Good job on that one.

Can you update small things too like teletabs from nmz showing the letter, or at least some way to identify it differently from regular house teletabs? I'm sure there are more tiny things that need to be updated but I can't think atm.

Yes Nmz teletabs will need updating I will get on it when I have time :) <3

20-May-2014 13:57:15

Lowerniel

Lowerniel

Posts: 3,908 Adamant Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Hey Mod Alfred :D

I know you already responded to me ingame, but I just post it here again^: COuld you pls poll clan capes for osrs? I think they'd be great for the clanning/pking and skilling community to show of which clan they're part of.

If it gets #yes' by the others too could you pls bring the clan cape from 2011? And not the one from 2012 when the clan cape got a graphical change and now looks realy realy bad. Or If you want, you can create your own designed clan cape haha^^

I prefer team capes; clan capes are too close to RS3 and take away the OSRS feel.
clan capes were made in 2011. thishas nothing to do with rs3. stop whining. It'd be great to see those capes in osrs. its no big change either so pls dont cry about small stuff like that which could make everybody happy. I bet you loved those capes too when they came out

Clan capes came out in 2011, which was the same year Taverley/Burthorpe rework was done, Nex was added, etc. Many bad updates occurred in 2011, and it was the year that preceded the EoC. Additionally, there are barely even 50 clans in OSRS. If they all pick a team cape, we won't need clan capes, which are a waste of the developer team's time.

20-May-2014 14:03:10

Google Plox

Google Plox

Posts: 214 Silver Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Hey Mod Alfred :D

I know you already responded to me ingame, but I just post it here again^: COuld you pls poll clan capes for osrs? I think they'd be great for the clanning/pking and skilling community to show of which clan they're part of.

If it gets #yes' by the others too could you pls bring the clan cape from 2011? And not the one from 2012 when the clan cape got a graphical change and now looks realy realy bad. Or If you want, you can create your own designed clan cape haha^^

I prefer team capes; clan capes are too close to RS3 and take away the OSRS feel.
clan capes were made in 2011. thishas nothing to do with rs3. stop whining. It'd be great to see those capes in osrs. its no big change either so pls dont cry about small stuff like that which could make everybody happy. I bet you loved those capes too when they came out

Clan capes came out in 2011, which was the same year Taverley/Burthorpe rework was done, Nex was added, etc. Many bad updates occurred in 2011, and it was the year that preceded the e a waste of the developer team's time.
implying it takes so long to implement clan capes into osrs. how do u want to know that there are only 50 clans out there? and did I say that clan capes are only for pking? Many clans in rs3 are/were created for skilling activities, skiller clans, minigame clans, bossing clans etc. this has nothing to do with the wildy and pk clans but those two play also a big part. clan capes are for everyone. people like you are just hating actual good content coz they're too scared. 2011scape was imo the best year of rs and had way more potential than 2007. eoc came in 2012, bad updates in 2012. stop blaming it on 2011scape. ask your friends or pk clans if they liked clan capes or not. you'll be very disappointed by their answers

20-May-2014 14:10:17 - Last edited on 20-May-2014 14:11:02 by Google Plox

Pikkupstix
Feb Member 2020

Pikkupstix

Posts: 5,929 Rune Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
I've always thought bows were cooler than crossbows - is the 3A range weapon going to be a bow? It seems like it could go both ways (a crossbow may be the case since the others are 1H weapons and there's a shield, but bows kind of seem more 3rd-Agish to me for some reason lol).
Pikkupstix

Mithril dragons drop mithril bars.

20-May-2014 14:15:29

Mod Alfred

Mod Alfred

Jagex Moderator Forum Profile Posts by user
I've always thought bows were cooler than crossbows - is the 3A range weapon going to be a bow? It seems like it could go both ways (a crossbow may be the case since the others are 1H weapons and there's a shield, but bows kind of seem more 3rd-Agish to me for some reason lol).

I've made a 2H bow I'll show it to you guys soon :)

20-May-2014 14:19:12

Quick find code: 380-381-97-65479104 Back to Top