Forums

Alfred's Art Gallery

Quick find code: 380-381-97-65479104

Zypu V2

Zypu V2

Posts: 28 Bronze Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Hey Mod Alfred :D

I know you already responded to me ingame, but I just post it here again^: COuld you pls poll clan capes for osrs? I think they'd be great for the clanning/pking and skilling community to show of which clan they're part of.

If it gets #yes' by the others too could you pls bring the clan cape from 2011? And not the one from 2012 when the clan cape got a graphical change and now looks realy realy bad. Or If you want, you can create your own designed clan cape haha^^

20-May-2014 13:29:12 - Last edited on 20-May-2014 13:30:02 by Zypu V2

V e t o e d

V e t o e d

Posts: 673 Steel Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Alfred, just thought I'd let you know; you have no idea how much players appreciate swift reactions to their concerns such as this. It's really the small things that make a difference and make you stand out when your job is related to game development.

Do keep in mind, however, that you'll never be able to please everyone.

But you've been doing a great job across the board. Keep up the outstanding work.

20-May-2014 13:29:21

Lowerniel

Lowerniel

Posts: 3,908 Adamant Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Original message details are unavailable.

I know you already responded to me ingame, but I just post it here again^: COuld you pls poll clan capes for osrs? I think they'd be great for the clanning/pking and skilling community to show of which clan they're part of.

If it gets #yes' by the others too could you pls bring the clan cape from 2011? And not the one from 2012 when the clan cape got a graphical change and now looks realy realy bad. Or If you want, you can create your own designed clan cape haha^^

I prefer team capes; clan capes are too close to RS3 and take away the OSRS feel.

20-May-2014 13:36:26

Saxo
Mar Member 2020

Saxo

Posts: 7,687 Rune Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Hilt #1 looks better.
Dunno about the wand it's kinda hard to see properly in that pic, I don't know if that's down to the size of it or the angle of the pic though.
Dragon pickaxe looks amazing, much better than I could have ever expected. Good job on that one.

Can you update small things too like teletabs from nmz showing the letter, or at least some way to identify it differently from regular house teletabs? I'm sure there are more tiny things that need to be updated but I can't think atm.

20-May-2014 13:43:56

Saxo
Mar Member 2020

Saxo

Posts: 7,687 Rune Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile

I prefer team capes; clan capes are too close to RS3 and take away the OSRS feel.
Tbh I think wild capes should get updated, they just look so.. plain and boring compared to the capes we've seen now. Would be nice for them to receive some sort of update while keeping the same feel sort of style imo

Also Alfred, not sure if you've seen this topic here , but a few people posted suggestions before it was moved to the graveyard

20-May-2014 13:46:51 - Last edited on 20-May-2014 13:50:39 by Saxo

Google Plox

Google Plox

Posts: 214 Silver Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile

clan capes were made in 2011. thishas nothing to do with rs3. stop whining. It'd be great to see those capes in osrs. its no big change either so pls dont cry about small stuff like that which could make everybody happy. I bet you loved those capes too when they came out

20-May-2014 13:55:33 - Last edited on 20-May-2014 13:56:18 by Google Plox

Quick find code: 380-381-97-65479104 Back to Top