Forums

Goblin Invasion - I spy...

Quick find code: 380-381-93-65473906

PrimeTime347

PrimeTime347

Posts: 11 Bronze Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
I think you need a team.. Post people at different locations in Fally (Spawn area's) You need atleast 10 people but could use more.. There are spy's everywhere and I'm thinking you would need to capture them all before they spawn back in.. That's why you would need a team.. Soo if anyone is interested we should get a team together.. Pm in game and we can get started.. I'm with the guard capturing the Goblins btw...

09-Sep-2014 04:45:13

The contents of this message have been hidden

09-Sep-2014 09:02:06

Claudark

Claudark

Posts: 210 Silver Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
whyruhiding said :
Claudark said :
Get your priorities straight, Jagex. Instead of working on things like this, why don't you use the time to start/finish the highly demanded changes that passed in poll #24?
This is more important at the moment as its a fun event without actually changing the game which is what players want..

I don't think so.
Sorrow is the conduct to a void inside us.

09-Sep-2014 09:24:55

Ken Carter

Ken Carter

Posts: 201 Silver Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
This discussion needs more golden love from the developers. Answer our questions please.

Most of us will no longer or will not participate because there doesn't seem to be a reward. I'd like some exp lamps or something, instead of grinding a skill this would be a fun way to get slow exp but *h it's exp right! 100 caps = general exp lamp?

09-Sep-2014 09:56:50

Conah
Mar Member 2024

Conah

Posts: 128 Iron Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
I was so excited for the goblin invasion, To then come online and find that i can't even attack them. This is nothing like the invasion that was present last year. This was a very good way for the lower level players and those Pures who don't have monkey madness completed to train ranged and magic with very high xp/hr rates. Bring back the combat element to this please.

Conah

09-Sep-2014 15:27:36

Quick find code: 380-381-93-65473906 Back to Top