Forums

Goblin Invasion - I spy...

Quick find code: 380-381-93-65473906

Claudark

Claudark

Posts: 210 Silver Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
99miningthx said :
Claudark said :
Get your priorities straight, Jagex. Instead of working on things like this, why don't you use the time to start/finish the highly demanded changes that passed in poll #24?

Are you really going to cry about this?

Are you?
Since when does a suggestion implicate crying?
From your comment, one could easily assume that you have emotional issues when it comes to other people's suggestions.
Sorrow is the conduct to a void inside us.

08-Sep-2014 13:15:39 - Last edited on 08-Sep-2014 13:19:34 by Claudark

Kilot
Jan Member 2007

Kilot

Posts: 18,854 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Claudark said :
Get your priorities straight, Jagex. Instead of working on things like this, why don't you use the time to start/finish the highly demanded changes that passed in poll #24?

Read some of dans post they make the content, they can evaluate whatever time they want to whatever projects they know how long something might take , you're not a content dev so just sit back and enjoy the updates.

Can't wait to get home and try this <3
*´¨)¸.*´ Kilot ~ Failed RuneScape player.
Zeros will be done, worship the empty lord

08-Sep-2014 13:31:40

Claudark

Claudark

Posts: 210 Silver Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Kilot said :
Claudark said :

Read some of dans post they make the content, they can evaluate whatever time they want to whatever projects they know how long something might take , you're not a content dev so just sit back and enjoy the updates.

I agree, however, I would enjoy it even more if this effort was put into significant updates. Thanks for the notice tho.
Sorrow is the conduct to a void inside us.

08-Sep-2014 13:49:57 - Last edited on 08-Sep-2014 13:52:36 by Claudark

kingping19

kingping19

Posts: 15 Bronze Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Claudark said :
Kilot said :
Claudark said :

I agree, however, I would enjoy it even more if this effort was put into significant updates. Thanks for the notice tho.

Nobody cares what you would preffer or enjoy.

08-Sep-2014 14:07:19 - Last edited on 08-Sep-2014 14:08:10 by kingping19

Quick find code: 380-381-93-65473906 Back to Top