Forums

PJ Timer & Broadcast Changes

Quick find code: 380-381-795-66248177

ka muffin

ka muffin

Posts: 4 Bronze Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
This new pj timer for NPC's has helped out bot farms at green dragons. I used to be able to kill them, even as sophisticated as they have become. The ones who teleport with a glory as soon as someone their level appears onscreen are basically unkillable. However I used to go out and kill the ones who carry a dueling ring and games necklace. As soon as I appear on their screen they immediately run or walk south away from the dragon they were fighting and I could sometimes catch a tb and entangle then kill. Now they have a 100 percent chance to get away. They are unkillable because you have given the bots a full 20 seconds of protection to walk calmly south without being able to be attacked and teleport out. You might want to change this back. I was decently excited about the other idea of singles + so I could attack the bots off of the dragons. This change has ruined it and now they continue to bot dragons free from obstruction by people killing them for fun like myself. Terrible change. Ka Muffin

10-Mar-2022 06:31:09

Still Cold
Aug Member 2020

Still Cold

Posts: 1 Bronze Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Really can't believe you decided to ruin singles pking, it's disappointing to see you guys thinking you really are going to revive the wilderness with this update, when you just killed it really. Now when I'm doing revs i have no choice but to tank a pker for a full 5 minutes in a craw's bow skulled. You guys always find some way to ruin the wilderness everytime..

10-Mar-2022 21:48:52

Savage_Mass
Nov Member 2023

Savage_Mass

Posts: 6 Bronze Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
This is absolutely nonsense, you are killing pking all together. I cant even kill bots anymore much less other players. Tagging people off in singles has been a part of runescape mechanics since oldschool was RELEASED. If you don't want to risk items or risk dying then don't enter the wilderness..... What you don't do is completely screw half of your player base with nonsensical PJ timers and remove bounty hunter. You are killing your game look at how many creators are GONE. wake up.

15-Mar-2022 11:16:08

NAIB01
Jan Member 2022

NAIB01

Please remove the PJ timer or reduce it for NPCs....you guys are ruining PKING and you arent paying attention to the features you are deploying to production. Jagex seems to be always supporting more bots and not genuine players.......

12 seconds for the bots to escape is absurd......jagex please roll this back its a disaster........

17-Mar-2022 05:27:45 - Last edited on 17-Mar-2022 05:28:44 by NAIB01

NAIB01
Jan Member 2022

NAIB01

completely roll this back....seriously i really dont understand the need to nerf the game mechanics for pointless wildy updates....how about instead give us more cool places and dungeons to explore...........why are you guys doing this?

Who prioritizes your updates? PJ timer is a total fail

17-Mar-2022 05:36:06

Killing Tank
Jun Member 2023

Killing Tank

Posts: 6,986 Rune Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Jagex so you have acknowledged that Grand Exchange is for very popular for pvp worlds. So can you please also add in the skull npc at the Grand Exchange, this is a terrific update and I am so happy you have listened to our feedback!

19-Mar-2022 02:29:00

Quick find code: 380-381-795-66248177 Back to Top