Forums

Grand Exchange Tax & Item Sink

Quick find code: 380-381-773-66238607

Great Dragon

Great Dragon

Posts: 2,967 Adamant Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
When a taxed trade takes place through the Grand Exchange, part of the taxes paid will be consigned to a virtual coffer. An automatic system will then use those funds to purchase specific items,
chosen by us

just wondering, why do you guys get to have all the say about what gets removed from the game and what doesn't, what about all that power to the players you always talk about.

now I'm not saying players should have all the power, but you shouldn't have all the power either, there should be checks and balances, you might update and manage the game but without us players, if everyone quit tomarrow it wouldn't be worth much, this is our game just as much as it is your game and i know you dont think so but its true,

zenyte shard / jewlery?
primordial/pegasian/eternal boots,
infinity robes
zulrah scales
harmonised orbs/other orbs
inquisitors helm/chest/legs/mace
justicar armour
barrow armour
dragon Warhammer
all godswords
abyssal bludgeon
draconic visage (its pitifully cheap right now)

lets make runescape pvm great again. Please.
taxes for the church, taxes for the mayor taxes for the sherrif, taxes for the king... its a wonder there is anything left to eat,
does it look like i've struck gold here?

09-Dec-2021 12:13:16 - Last edited on 09-Dec-2021 12:16:39 by Great Dragon

World Cries

World Cries

Posts: 67 Iron Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
I think in the long run this will be beneficial, however you need to be more transparent in your approach and thinking.

We need more input on items being allowed to exit the game through this automatic system.

Some items are just worthless atm and could do with this.

I don't think there is much in-game content that competes with the higher end game stuff. Meaning new players are getting left behind because things like dragon bones are cheap... and they can't make much money. Same as Barrows.

Barrows
Infininity
Prims
Whips
BE THE BEST YOU CAN BE

09-Dec-2021 13:00:25

Quick find code: 380-381-773-66238607 Back to Top