Forums

New Client Features: Drop 1

Quick find code: 380-381-734-66219891

lucas pb
Jan Member 2023

lucas pb

Posts: 1 Bronze Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Hi! I like the new update. However, I would really like a way for pures to revisit ape atol without receiving the experience. I understand with the way it is set up that this will cause pures to be able to get adamant gloves. However, I believe this can be simply countered by adding something that will give you defense experience before getting adamant gloves. I saw that there was a poll that you guys put out and it received a 61% yes vote. I really would like to be able to chin and do other things on ape atol because I completed the Monkey Madness quest. Please consider!

23-Jun-2021 11:43:25

Corder
Oct Member 2017

Corder

Posts: 27,893 Sapphire Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
The update looks great - cheers for driving players away from relying on third party clients - I've never been a fan of them and beleive in default clients, so props to everyone who joined in the effort to make this happen! Thanks guys :D Life is like a camera: Just focus on what's important, capture the good times, develop from the negatives, and if things don't work out, take another shot !

23-Jun-2021 11:47:29

Volen Sentir

Volen Sentir

Posts: 1 Bronze Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Did you guys change the moving block animation at the Agility Pyramid? I assume not, so I'll report the glitch here - the animation doesn't function correctly and on level 2 of the Pyramid, in the place where the moving block sits, there's an empty place now.

Please see for yourself in-game, that'll explain the issue much better than I.

23-Jun-2021 12:59:54

Pernx
Feb Member 2024

Pernx

Posts: 11 Bronze Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
for theater of blood hard mode, can you adjust greenball mechanic to have certain spot to meet for bounce ? as its extremely tough to deal with in group of team or discord its very missy and confusing, not to mention ffa teams is completely disaster.

Some players are using cheating clients to help them in raids, like knowing all maze paths, knowing when to tick eat greenball, etc...

23-Jun-2021 14:55:14

Pescao6
Aug Member 2007

Pescao6

Posts: 9,075 Rune Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Loved this update!!!

Only thing that bothers me is the Walk here showing up on top of the Opponent Information HUD and I have mouseover text turned off so I'm not sure if that's a bug.

That being said, if only we had Player Indicators I'd be happier with the Steam client for PvP. :P
Pescao6
of
El Imperio Latino

Hola Noob! Klk? What's up?
~
Discord: Pescao6#0001

23-Jun-2021 15:03:52

7th of Reign
Mar Member 2024

7th of Reign

Posts: 301 Silver Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
there is an lms bug that keeps crossbow on long range when leaving lms. it got my account 2 def

so I quest ed 13 def

wasn't aware of the bug and it got me 14 def

essentially an account that's paid over 1k usd for p2p over 10 years is ruined through no fault of my own

with no way to contact help or get resolved

23-Jun-2021 17:17:24

Quick find code: 380-381-734-66219891 Back to Top