Forums

Poll 72 Game Improvements Blog

Quick find code: 380-381-652-66172687

Maxitaxi777
Feb Member 2024

Maxitaxi777

Posts: 103 Iron Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Sweet, love these kind of improvements!

Just one question, I thought in a recent FAQ it was mentioned that poll 72 would probably include moving the 'unlimited rope' perk at KQ lair from elite diary reward, to hard diary reward? Was it an oversight not to have it in this blog, or isn't it gonna be polled? Looking forward to your reply, thanks!

29-Jul-2020 15:30:06 - Last edited on 29-Jul-2020 15:30:38 by Maxitaxi777

Bretz

Bretz

Posts: 245 Silver Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Please reconsider the Saradomin halo recolor. The Castle wars halos are classic favorites since their release in the original runescape. The halo is already distinguishable from the Seren halo in shape, and color. The Zamorak Halo is not even in line with its color scheme either, its orange instead of red. The halos are really nice as they are and provide a lighter trim color to the god color scheme and are the original colors that were released with the original set of halos in the original runescape. All halos have the same stats reguardless and are all unique in shape and color. It seems that majority of players that will benefit from this question do not have the halo. Players that do have the Saradomin halo already know what the item is. Castle Wars is a very classic Oldschool minigame.

Hope this was insightful. :)

Castle Wars enthusiast,
Bretz

29-Jul-2020 16:14:30

Zanon23
Jul Member 2019

Zanon23

Posts: 483 Silver Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Jagex Nooooo u stole my spirit seed idea LOL. Well kinda. Ive been thinking of ideas for leftover spirit tree seeds for a few weeks now. Last count i had over 70 seeds and 10 spirit saplings so you can see why i had been thinking about them

My idea was that we could maybe regrow the Argento, with maybe 100 spirit seeds in return for high tree seeds. And would keep giving Argento more seeds to keep it alive. Or maybe once its fully regrown it could be part of a follow up quest of Eye of Glouphire.

That was just one of the ideas i had regarding spirit seeds,as its such a waste having these High level seeds just wasting away in banks.

I knew i should have posted my ideas a few weeks back lol

29-Jul-2020 18:11:22

A Loose Seal

A Loose Seal

Posts: 85 Iron Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Question for the devs concerning the costume room overhaul: Will the overhaul include consolidating the gear menus from each furniture piece to be tabs in a single window? I don't see any indication of it in the Gazette post.

This is one of the biggest frustrations with the current state of the UI. While the proposed changes would still be a great QoL improvement and address all other issues, it feels unfinished to leave one of the big problems unaddressed.

I am worried that if the question passes, you will not revisit the costume room for the forseeable future. So I am tempted to vote no, but would that also cause you to drop the idea for the forseeable future?

Edit: Grammar is hard. Also clarified question.

29-Jul-2020 18:55:23 - Last edited on 29-Jul-2020 19:01:59 by A Loose Seal

SugarBuche

SugarBuche

Posts: 1 Bronze Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
For the spirit tree seed, why not allow us to toggle having a spirit assigned as a hard contract? That way, you can still convert a seed to a seed packet but through an existing mechanic and not just selling your stack of 100 seeds in an instant.

29-Jul-2020 20:31:21

Raake
May Member 2023

Raake

Posts: 18 Bronze Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Question 2:
If Question 1 passes, how should Ultimate Iron players be permitted to use the Costume Room?

I'm not an UIM, but I feel it's odd that there's no option to have them be able to only deposit and withdraw whole sets WHILE being able to store multiple sets. Maybe there's a coding issue I'm not aware of, though I'm not seeing how there would be if it's possible to make them able to store multiple partial sets.

-

Question 4:
Should Zahur the herbalist in Nardah be able to clean banknoted herbs for 200GP each following completion of the Hard Desert Achievement Diary?

Don't really see how this is needed, this functionality is basically for very niche uses, such as getting early stamina potions from Jekyll on an Ironman, or cleaning a herb for a quest or two. Just confused why this is included, especially when considering the very next question about automatic herb cleaning.

-

Question 7:
Should we add seaweed spores to the Master Farmers’ pickpocketing loot table? They would appear rarely.

Even if they wouldn't be as fast to obtain as via picking up or as drops from lobstrosities, you only need a handful to keep up your supply of them, as they tend to spawn (up to) a couple of times while you're picking your seaweed. This is just making already (fairly?) dead content even more dead (and giving more clutter for pickpockets).

-

Question 11:
Should we add lap-count trackers to all Agility courses?

No. I didn't even care to see it in Prifddinas. If the message could be toggled on or off (maybe via BigRedJapan or another NPC), then sure, but I don't want to see a reminder of how many (hundred or thousand) times I've gone around a course every minute or so.

Unless it's already covered by the game filter, in which case my point would be almost completely redundant.

29-Jul-2020 22:04:59

Raake
May Member 2023

Raake

Posts: 18 Bronze Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Question 21:
Should the XP per log chopped from the Blisterwood Tree be reset to 76 XP, as it was on the Darkmeyer release date?

Even with the buff, isn't this still worse than teaks, with much higher requirements?

-

Question 18:
If Question 17 passes, should the Hallowed Treasure Sack contain a guaranteed 50 amylase crystals as part of the 100,000GP value of the sack?

I get that this is probably meant to entice more people to do the Sepulchre, but I'm sorta not feeling it with this one. The whole point of rooftop courses is the marks (and not-awful xp rates). Then again, the black graceful recolour is only available from the Sepulchre. There better be something to tie Grace into this somehow if this passes!

29-Jul-2020 22:05:27

White Comic

White Comic

Posts: 3 Bronze Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Question 25

The blog is misleading without a picture of the current halo for reference. the reason we buy the sara halo is for the color and it matches the ely. its for fashionscape and pures, i dont like the other castle wars halos and if the question passes i will have to go play a different activity that i dont want to play if i want to get another, less preferable halo. its not like i can swap my castle wars halo for LMS halos as they come from two seperate activites. :(

30-Jul-2020 01:11:00

Quick find code: 380-381-652-66172687 Back to Top