Forums

Poll 72 Game Improvements Blog

Quick find code: 380-381-652-66172687

Sannyyyy
Feb Member 2024

Sannyyyy

Posts: 7 Bronze Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
In regards to question 16: Should we add the ability to withdraw all the gems from a Gem Bag into the Inventory, starting with sapphires?

According to some UIMs in my clan this is definitely a negative thing for them. UIMs use the current functionality as a way to withdraw a specific gem, implementing this is a bad update unless there is a way to add this as a toggle.

31-Jul-2020 18:20:40 - Last edited on 31-Jul-2020 18:21:55 by Sannyyyy

99Skiing

99Skiing

Posts: 2 Bronze Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
RE:

Question 19: Hallowed Treasure Sack

Yes! The sepulchre is the most fun skilling content in the game, for me at least! Please give Hallowed marks some further reward once you unlock everything!

Question 20: Guaranteed 50 amylase crystals

Yes! As an ironman, I will be doing a huge Sepulchre grind for lockpicks and eventually the ring of endurance. I really don't want to totally miss out on Amylase packs because I am doing a more intense agility method.

* If this poll question fails, I suggest adding stamina potions (2 or 4 dose) to the coffins with similar drop rates as Sanfew Serums. Or add Staminas to the Hallowed Treasure Sacks.

Question 22: Store Hallowed Sepulchre tools

Yes! There are so many tools that take a lot of bank space and they are ONLY useful in the sepulchre.

IF you cannot store them with the stranger, let us use some of the hallowed items outside the sepulchre. (weildable hammer would be really nice (and not really game breaking) and a grapple that never breaks).

31-Jul-2020 22:19:54

BChuckVT
Apr Member 2019

BChuckVT

Question 3: Should Ultimate Ironman be able to withdraw Individual pieces

The part about this that's unclear to me is whether or not you would need the set completed before taking out individual pieces? It doesn't specify. Because I would be ok with being able to take out individual pieces as soon as the set was completed, but not before that.

01-Aug-2020 11:19:57 - Last edited on 01-Aug-2020 11:26:39 by BChuckVT

BChuckVT
Apr Member 2019

BChuckVT

Lewis Shoot said :
I am absolutely stunned that you've introduced eligibility to this poll. Whatever happened to this being a community based game that we can vote on.

I am getting sick and tired of your disregard for the poll system. Unpolled content, ignoring poll results and now voter restrictions.
You're deliberately shunning the very system that allows the community to trust you!

You realize that the restricted questions are for things that only affect UIM, right? Why would they allow bias votes from people that have never played the mode or appreciate the restrictions that UIM apply on themselves? Those changes are for UIM community and NO ONE else. So please take your self-righteous privileges elsewhere.

01-Aug-2020 13:14:15

Chon Wuick
Jan Member 2024

Chon Wuick

Posts: 1 Bronze Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Offering a multiple choice question with a few scaled options for the Blood fury of 2x, 3x, 4x, 6x, 8x might be better than just one option, or at the very least provide some contextual comparison to the Sanguinesti staff. Dissolving the fury on charge depletion as an Onyx sink might also be a fair question.

02-Aug-2020 04:54:02 - Last edited on 06-Aug-2020 10:12:05 by Chon Wuick

Stygmatic
Dec Member 2022

Stygmatic

Posts: 4 Bronze Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
DONT YOU DARE IMPLEMENT EZ GAME

what is wrong with runescape players are you all daft? You really that bored you wanna ruin this game too making it WAY TOO EASY HELLO

Ultimate ironman do not deserve any changes to the POH system and the clue scroll holding.

NO DUPLICATES

NO HALF SETS

thats the stupidest easy game change screw all of you stop messing with things that arent broken wtf are you thinking please for the love of the last game i play on this earth dont change this i cant deal with that much change.... its too fair. i dont want to live in a world where everything is given to me please let me work for my own challenges

06-Aug-2020 17:58:50

Stygmatic
Dec Member 2022

Stygmatic

Posts: 4 Bronze Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
If you stupid UiM accounts wanna not play UiM because its too hard, go play normal iron, or regular mode

im S T U N N E D that this is the way you wanna approach ULTIMATE ironman content.... can someone phone andrew gower and tell him this plan of making clue scrolls so accesible?

THROW THIS GAME AWAY you ruined challenge mode

might as well make group ironman mode LMAO OH WAIT THATS YOUR IDEA TOO

fucking retarded get a grip on your own game you are going to hemorage players

06-Aug-2020 18:01:27

Slashies
Mar Member 2024

Slashies

Posts: 496 Silver Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Whilst most of this poll is a disgrace to the integrity of this game that used to be upheld long ago, the most egregious of these things is, shockingly, the ancient pyramid teleport tablet. There is already a one slot teleport to the ancient pyramid. It is called the pharaoh's sceptre. Yes, you gave the sceptre other uses to consume it which give it value outside of this (as well as a tele to pyramid plunder if that is at all relevant to thieving anymore), however, how much more of a joke and easy/common do you guys want to make getting to every single place in this game? The lunar teleport tablet is less egregious as there are already many other accessible teles to the island, via the spellbook, house portal, group tele, and teleport scroll, however this tablet is made redundant and pointless because of the last of those items I just listed - the lunar teleport scroll. I mean... was any thought put into these things, or were you just like "let's make the noobs happy and do unnecessary, damaging, or pointless things! xD! Fun!"

Whoever polled this, and most of the things on this poll, should be ashamed of themselves, and whoever thinks boss slayer needs its own master and isn't already in the game by the name of Duradel should just be fired due to ignorance. Switching spellbooks via the cape is already an insane joke, now this just made it unnecessary to have a 5m convenience teleport item if you dont have 99 mage and want to switch, as well as for the various clue destinations in the area which are easy enough to access via magic carpet to Menaphos. Wish there were still enough people on the team with a clear vision for the game that were interested in upholding its integrity and longevity like the Gowers were, Ash can't do it by himself. MatK arguably tried ruining the game by being the public face of adding the MTX we have, so it is a wash he is out. Archie may as well be nonexistent (do we ever see/hear from him anymore?) and Kieren is way too passive.
Still bitter about Sailing not passing
Against slayscape

07-Aug-2020 06:23:32 - Last edited on 07-Aug-2020 06:26:43 by Slashies

Quick find code: 380-381-652-66172687 Back to Top