Forums

Easter Event

Quick find code: 380-381-632-66150215

Bel Fyr

Bel Fyr

Posts: 1 Bronze Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
New Account Restrictions - "brand-new F2P accounts"

You item locked many players accounts who now have been forced into involuntary servitude in order to re-access their items held on other accounts, accounts in the works ect.

You state these restrictions only affect "brand-new" f2p accounts, yet I have several accounts in the works [pvp] that hold millions in items, only 10-20M but now I have no access to them and every account has logged over 200 hours...

You did not restrict new accounts, you restricted ALL accounts...

Involuntary servitude in order to recover full-control over said items once again.

02-Apr-2020 16:45:57

Yessir
Mar Member 2024

Yessir

Posts: 363 Silver Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
On the topic of the new account restrictions:

"These restrictions can be removed by logging over 20 hours of game time, earning 10 quest points, and reaching 100 total level. Alternatively, you can purchase membership to bypass these requirements ."

The fact that botters/scammers/etc can still get away with this just because they buy, lets say, 1 month of membership just to buypass the requirements is a gross usage of greed and double standards. If you, Jagex, are going enact such rules, have them apply to both f2p and p2p brand new accounts. If it really rustles the jimmies, halve the restrictions for p2p new accounts then.

Disgusting.

02-Apr-2020 18:22:15

Teridax
Aug Member 2023

Teridax

Posts: 3,509 Adamant Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Man this is the best holiday event you have made in a long time, I really liked it! The map was really cool, I hope we get to go back there again. The music was really cool too, but I'm almost positive that was an unused Prifdinnas track lol.

02-Apr-2020 19:31:16

Vaknuva00

Vaknuva00

So, about the Easter event, are players supposed to be able to obtain a second cake and take it back through the portal? I left bunnybridge after the two miniquests with a carrot and a cake in my inventory, and while the carrot was removed,
The cake remained.

02-Apr-2020 21:18:25

Lewis Shoot
Oct Member 2005

Lewis Shoot

Posts: 3,825 Adamant Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Wow! I have just played through the easter event and I honestly think this has been the best Old School holiday event yet. The details in bunbridge were fantastic and the extra quests were really fun. I really hope future events are more like this.
Can you add a shake animation for the reward, similar to the snowglobe shake animation?
RIP Forums :(
Finally we have signatures in the surprise forum update. I'm Lewis, I play Old School & I've been playing since 2005.

02-Apr-2020 22:05:24

JimmyBJMan
Mar Member 2024

JimmyBJMan

I know you guys dont care about f2p pking, but you just locked me out of 3m on my pure, thanks Jagex, you guys suck!!!!!!!!!! WORST UPDATE EVER!!!!!!!

I have FIVE DAYS OF PLAY TIME ON THAT ACCOUNT!!!

FIX IT!!!

WHO GIVES A SH!T ABOUT RWT!!!!!!

03-Apr-2020 04:32:44

Quick find code: 380-381-632-66150215 Back to Top