Forums

Darkmeyer Poll Blog

Quick find code: 380-381-624-66144599

Pinnn
Nov Member 2016

Pinnn

Posts: 1 Bronze Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
It all looks good except for a few things. I think the necklace could be improved a bit or why add it at all since it wouldn't be really worth the time to go for it.

The endurance ring basically halves the stams you have to take anywhere if bossing and halves the amount used during skilling so I think this needs a higher lvl req. Something around 80-85 would make it more balanced for how good it can be.

Lastly I like the idea for the items that improve your ability to complete the agility tombs but why is the hammer the only item you can't equip? I don't see the harm in being able to equip it in the weapon slot since you have the other item you can equip in the shield slot. I feel like your character would look a little silly running around with something in the off hand but nothing in the main hand slot.

Overall great ideas and I hope a lot of it makes it into the game.

24-Feb-2020 12:03:51

Irony Cow

Irony Cow

Posts: 5,189 Rune Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
I love all of the ideas and everything seems fairly balanced already. Some sort of rate eould be helpful for the agility addition. I strongly feel that an added item should be added to one of the drop tables to upgrade drakans medallion. This would tele you significantly closer to nightmare boss which currently is no fun to run to for no apparent reason.
KOS for Life

24-Feb-2020 14:54:45

Crazy M-Fr
Feb Member 2012

Crazy M-Fr

Posts: 2,734 Adamant Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
The essence mine seems like a decent idea if it offers slightly increased xp rates compared to the traditional method. If you're gonna add those kinds of requirements, it may become dead on arrival. I know you get mining xp from it too, but there are better ways to train the skill. Doesnt have to be a large increase, just a little to make it worth the extra effort.

24-Feb-2020 16:37:27

Lucy HFilia

Lucy HFilia

Posts: 308 Silver Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
My guess is daeyalt essence cannot be placed into a rune essence pouch? What’s the point of including this new essence if it isn’t even marginally faster/superior in some way (allowing me to do less overall ZMI runs would be reason enough for me to get some of this essence, but if I I can only carry one inventory of this essence at a time there’s literally no point).

As for the hallowed items, are they one-time use items? Or do they last forever or have a set number of uses?

I’m really loving the dark graceful outfit, but I’m also really loving some of the vyrelords/ladies outfits in the concept art. Would we be able to get some fashionscape from darkmeyer (vyrewatch outfits that can be purchased or gained as a drop), and maybe hallowvale fashionscape from the crypts? (We are robbing crypts afterall, and it’s not impossible that people are buried in clothes that still exist in tatters and could be repaired for new fashionscape).

24-Feb-2020 16:47:57

Quick find code: 380-381-624-66144599 Back to Top