Forums

Two-factor Authentication

Quick find code: 380-381-62-65435576

Huerfano

Huerfano

Posts: 348 Silver Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
I have no idea if this new update is the cause but since its the newest thing I am going assume it is:

First off I had an incredibly hard time just logging back in after the update. I had to jump through all kinds of hoops just to get to the oldschool page so I could log in. Then on top of that I couldn't choose the world I wanted. I had to use the change the number in the url method to get to my preferred world. On top of that I can't seem to hop worlds because when I trying clicking on the change world spot it just says loading for a while then goes back to the original world. The list of worlds will not load for me.

Talking with people who are also fishing at Piscatoris they are experiencing the same problem. We seem to be stuck in World 1, unable to hop worlds.

23-Jun-2014 14:34:29

Hoshizora

Hoshizora

Posts: 191 Iron Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
I can't log in now that I've set up the authenticator app. The app keeps switching my code and I don't remember my first one...

Original message details are unavailable.
I set it up and when I tried to login the code didn't work. I removed auth app from my account but still unable to login in the game (it gives no error message, just puts me back to login screen.

Me too!

23-Jun-2014 14:35:27 - Last edited on 23-Jun-2014 14:36:07 by Hoshizora

Quick find code: 380-381-62-65435576 Back to Top