Forums

Revenant Cave Rewards

Quick find code: 380-381-501-66029764

Bike Quetzal
Dec Member 2012

Bike Quetzal

Posts: 56 Iron Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Really? troll quest? Lol. Im sure itll be good if Mod Ash is at the forefront. But if this is gonna take 6 months to make or something I should hope it appeals to more players than Theatre of Blood, which was really only for elite players n streamers. If one has to wait 6 months for an 'expansion' it should be expansive with a wide array of content.

26-Jul-2018 11:10:18

Mod Sween

Mod Sween

Jagex Moderator Forum Profile Posts by user
Bike Quetzal said :
Really? troll quest? Lol. Im sure itll be good if Mod Ash is at the forefront. But if this is gonna take 6 months to make or something I should hope it appeals to more players than Theatre of Blood, which was really only for elite players n streamers. If one has to wait 6 months for an 'expansion' it should be expansive with a wide array of content.

We've never used the term expansion, and it won't take 6 months. We'd expect the release to be in Autumn.
Community Manager for Old School RuneScape
Are you looking for a clan? Visit the Clan Directory!

26-Jul-2018 11:12:50

Fenforge

Fenforge

Posts: 2,672 Adamant Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Craw's bow looks dope AF.

What happens when the items are dropped on death for the opponent?

Could us Obb's get a route around the Death plateau quest for the upcoming Troll quest?
MP1 ... ?
Cancer Cure Hits the Market! Car-T Cells Youtube.
120 day life cycle of Cancer cells?

26-Jul-2018 11:16:01

Brutal Nerd

Brutal Nerd

Posts: 246 Silver Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
I don't like to be that guy but...

Twitch prime giving a free membership + a new skin color (before other players) reminds me of MTX that I would rather not see implemented. Like, you're paying for a Runescape membership but you still don't get access to all of the content because it's locked behind Twitch prime at first.

I just hope this doesn't lead to more MTX in Oldschool Runescape.

26-Jul-2018 14:54:33

Quick find code: 380-381-501-66029764 Back to Top