Forums

Team Structure, PvP & Poll

Quick find code: 380-381-500-66029247

Kamran
Nov Member 2021

Kamran

Posts: 209 Silver Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Server said :
Pretty sure pushing the tb change without feedback is because complains from streamers...
how about they dont show their world after they escape and hop worlds

If you are trying to help single pkers / smaller teams this is not the way ...

like i stated above if any player gets froven in 30+ wild in risk it will be pretty much a guaranteed full teleblock. alot less solo players will take any risk and the wild will die out even more.

Idk where you've got your info from, pre tbing has been an issue for a long time, this is one of the good updates on the list

24-Jul-2018 16:46:51

erikzn hahah

erikzn hahah

Posts: 4 Bronze Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Mod Ayiza said :
This thread is for discussion on the latest news post, which can be found here .

Mod Ayiza, I know you think that you're some "hero" because you decided to pick up the slack of Jagex in regard to PVP updates. All updates look good except for the single pking aspect. Not being able to spec trade for 6 seconds will kill the single scene. You guys already made W18,19,25,37 as a no 'pj' world. It's horseshit that streamers (who Jagex cater to) have decided that all of a sudden, this is not okay. You guys link a GIF that shows a person tanking in Ahrims while NOT praying range. You guys need to add a requirement to vote on PVP updates since the community is about 5-10% of the RS population. Repoll PVP armours with a requirement of 200+ kills and you'll see that pass miraculously.

24-Jul-2018 16:52:09 - Last edited on 24-Jul-2018 16:56:34 by erikzn hahah

erikzn hahah

erikzn hahah

Posts: 4 Bronze Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Server said :
Pretty sure pushing the tb change without feedback is because complains from streamers...
how about they dont show their world after they escape and hop worlds

If you are trying to help single pkers / smaller teams this is not the way ...

like i stated above if any player gets froven in 30+ wild in risk it will be pretty much a guaranteed full teleblock. alot less solo players will take any risk and the wild will die out even more.

If you feel the need to pre-tb yourself, maybe you should stay below 30 wilderness. The wild is there for people who take risks, not people who decide to pre-tb and run to level 33 to freeze some pker for 2 mins and run back south and camp lvl 29.

24-Jul-2018 16:54:41

gonnakill

gonnakill

Posts: 1 Bronze Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
So yea, nice shit update tbh, glad ur not polling it and just decide it for us. Not being able to mace or bg's someone will turn wildy into a 1 item rag fest again wich will be making it worse for pvmers and pkers.

Dont change shit if people arent allowed to have a opinion on it.

24-Jul-2018 16:57:30

Mukiman

Mukiman

Posts: 10 Bronze Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
If you remove rushing then just remove PvP entirely, cause removing that aspect would remove so much peoples interest in ever trying PvP that it simply cannnot exist anymore.

You already wanna add that you cannot instant hometele after being infight so why would you go so far to remove something that has always been a important part of the PvP Game.

Some other changes are really good tho, I can only see people complaining that abuse all these things mentioned, so good ridance. Pre-TB and all that trash, hitting multiples peoples specs within less then a second in single way combat against 1 guy should have been removed on release day.

The TB change for the logout I'm not sure yet, I can see the point but it would seem extremely effective for Revenant caves.

Looting Bag seems weird but I'd be ok with it.
PvP deaths should have been fixed day 1 also.
Smite change seems reasonable, even tho I can see error happening when someone is healing.
Spell casting delays ok.
and again "Ragging" is not a bad thing, ofcourse people get mad but if they take 1 minute looting after a PK, or are unprotected and think they are safe in a "UNSAFE" zone, then that is their problem and not the rushers.

24-Jul-2018 16:57:51 - Last edited on 24-Jul-2018 17:07:09 by Mukiman

ChessyO18

ChessyO18

Posts: 1 Bronze Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
I'm a pker since 2005 in deep wildy,old bh crates and more, and with my experience I can say that single pking died throughout the years. You only see bait-accounts lowering your supplies and then a team logs in, teleblocks you and dump all their specs on you and you have no chance in surviving. That's litterally all you see nowadays.

Mainly because of huge teams dominating the single (solo) pkers.

I think this update is great for the solo pkers, giving them a more reliable way to counter those teams and wildy can be active again (deep wilderness). Big teams in singles never been in my opinion a good thing for the solo pkers.

Now all the Big Teams will complain, thats obvious, they don't need to risk anything and still get a lot of kills (bait-accounts untill oponent is low on supplies then tb and then a big login of specs, and they pk bank without risking too much). Don't listen to them, this update is great and will attract more (solo) pkers and will make the wilderness active again.

More people feel more safe against bigger teams and finally will be more confident, pking community gets bigger, a good thing.

24-Jul-2018 17:06:36

Server

Server

Posts: 1,160 Mithril Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
@sally Hey bud; ive pked in single way wilderness since the start of 07 and myself never really used the pre tb option since ive always pked with some frends,

I left my comment because they are trying to "help" single pkers you gotta think about people like Monni who enjoy pking in max SOLO if he doesnt pre tb himzelf at chins or lever he keeps getting fulled every time a team catches a freeze on him :D just saying

24-Jul-2018 17:25:45 - Last edited on 24-Jul-2018 17:26:31 by Server

Azowa

Azowa

Posts: 2 Bronze Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Update looks great. All of you haters are salty cry babies who are butthurt that you cant abuse broken mechanics anymore.

TB looks fine. Dont hop to the next world and they wouldnt be able to find you anyway.

Smite change is flawless and should have been in the game a year ago.

If you needed to pj spam in singles get out of singles, you belong in multi.

24-Jul-2018 17:29:40

Quick find code: 380-381-500-66029247 Back to Top