PvmScaper12

PvmScaper12

Posts: 106 Iron Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Hc vs Dc said :
PvmScaper12 said :
Hc vs Dc said :
Mod Tomh.

Why did you edit and change the post.

I know what you said and so will others.

L0l did he really just change his edit so it didn't seem so hateful? Just shows you how the mods are now , they must be forgetting without the players they wouldn't be getting paid. Seems like politicians <3

Didn't you see it bud..a personal attack on you.. How sad they have become.

I did I just figured that's how they spoke to everyone now that doesn't agree with them. Maybe I should tweet to ash or matt to get a response.

03-Aug-2017 13:38:02

DusksRequiem

DusksRequiem

Posts: 21 Bronze Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Listen to these people... Complaining about not getting raids-tier content every week. Practically assaulting the mod willing to respond to their asinine comments and now threatening to tell on him. This is so sad. Also, no one cares that you played in 2005, that's not an achievement and it doesn't give your opinions any actual credit.

03-Aug-2017 14:01:07

PvmScaper12

PvmScaper12

Posts: 106 Iron Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
DusksRequiem said :
Listen to these people... Complaining about not getting raids-tier content every week. Practically assaulting the mod willing to respond to their asinine comments and now threatening to tell on him. This is so sad. Also, no one cares that you played in 2005, that's not an achievement and it doesn't give your opinions any actual credit.

your comment is ignorant , of course it gives me credit the fact I've played over 32,000 hours in this game I have more experience then most and have been through more then most and seeing the changes upsets most of u.s vets.

03-Aug-2017 14:12:53

Mod Tomh

Mod Tomh

Jagex Moderator Forum Profile Posts by user
MemoryWorm said :
Question: When picking up runes found within your rune pouch, should the runes automatically be placed into the rune pouch rather than going into your inventory?

Could we see something like this for the gem bag?

It is certainly something that we could look into in the future :)
(>'-')>
Mod TomH - Old School RuneScape Lead QA Analyst
(>'-')>

03-Aug-2017 14:22:09

Quick find code: 380-381-409-65937471 Back to Top