Forums

Inferno task and Poll 56

Quick find code: 380-381-409-65937471

PvmScaper12

PvmScaper12

Posts: 106 Iron Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
In terms of future content we have lots of great things planned, many of which we will be revealing at RuneFest, hopefully some of which will suit your liking.[/quote]

I have a medical condition in which Im unable to work right now and it's been like this for almost a year so yes I play almost everyday. As far as the voting in of things most people just put in updates for easy scape of course humans will always take the easy route unless there's something in them that desires a challenge.

You've yet to do anything meaningful in game for months and it's sad to see OSRS becoming dead the polling system is trash it's like allowing children / lazy adults choose the path of a game which is ridiculous. I dont despise the updates if thats what you even want to call them I just feel they are lazy and dead content. As well polling anything messes up the economy 95% of the time if it has to do with an item. I have over 32,000 hours on runescape in my lifetime I've seen the changes good and bad. Right now it's like watching paint dry for an update that's worth participating in. Next thing you know you'll introduce summoning / soul wars / and stealing creation. Why cant you guys just launch a static server for 2005-2007 so us that enjoy the game then can play it. I'm sure youd get tons of support for that. Then we wouldnt even have to worry about "updates" could just play .

03-Aug-2017 12:42:35 - Last edited on 03-Aug-2017 12:46:15 by PvmScaper12

PvmScaper12

PvmScaper12

Monke Mania said :
PvmScaper12 said :
Mod Tomh said :
Like we keep saying, Mod Ash is working on Make-All. We could just not release any other updates while we are doing so, but I suspect that is something you wouldn't like. Regardless, us releasing or not releasing other updates in the meantime makes no difference to how soon Make-All will be ready for release.

You might as well just not put what you so call updates when its simple "quality of life fixes" You guys are ruining the game and you're lazy when it comes to real content it's obvious to us that played back in 2005-2009. WE got decent updates almost every thursday with new content to explore now it's practically nothing but b.s 95% of the time. The last decent release of content was raids thats over 8 months ago besides the inferno cape what else have you actually released into the game? Nothing 8 months and 2 pieces of content. Get a grip over yourselves if you consider anything else "updates"
Alot of people play OSRS purely for nostalgia, the fact that we even get any new updates, let alone huge ones like we've been getting here and there is a colossal blessing and should not be unappreciated, as there are many that felt the game did not need tweaking when it was re-released. Development of large scale content like you're asking for takes weeks and months, not days, and while I understand a lot of people play through content very quickly and tire of it, many have a lot less time to play and are plenty satisfied with the rate of content releases. It's virtually impossible for them to please everyone, least you could do is voice your concern respectfully.

OsRs pays the bills for Jagex right now Rs3 does well but considering the over head cost to run the rs3 team osrs supplies it's true revenue and profits. I've been respectful for months now and it's gotten no where people need to come on strong for chang

03-Aug-2017 12:44:59

PvmScaper12

PvmScaper12

Remote Kill said :
Another fucking useless update you guys really are fucking morons.

Yeah but the mods wont acknowledge us saying anything about it they will be like majority like it when in turn not really. We only vote because it's the only things to vote on ... I wish they would take them time and release decent content.

03-Aug-2017 12:53:05

Hc vs Dc

Hc vs Dc

Posts: 43 Bronze Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Mod Tomh said :
PvmScaper12 said :
Mod Tomh said :
Like we keep saying, Mod Ash is working on Make-All. We could just not release any other updates while we are doing so, but I suspect that is something you wouldn't like. Regardless, us releasing or not releasing other updates in the meantime makes no difference to how soon Make-All will be ready for release.

You might as well just not put what you so call updates when its simple "quality of life fixes" You guys are ruining the game and you're lazy when it comes to real content it's obvious to us that played back in 2005-2009. WE got decent updates almost every thursday with new content to explore now it's practically nothing but b.s 95% of the time. The last decent release of content was raids thats over 8 months ago besides the inferno cape what else have you actually released into the game? Nothing 8 months and 2 pieces of content. Get a grip over yourselves if you consider anything else "updates"

I am aware that some updates are smaller than you would like, but as Solo mentioned, we are working on numerous large projects in the background, including Fossil Island which is due out next month. Unfortunately it is impossible to constantly cater to each players personal preference for updates, so while Inferno might not have been your kind of content, many other players really enjoy it.

In terms of future content we have lots of great things planned, many of which we will be revealing at RuneFest, hopefully some of which will suit your liking.

Very professional....A personal attack on a player.

03-Aug-2017 12:55:30 - Last edited on 03-Aug-2017 13:11:20 by Mod Tomh

Hc vs Dc

Hc vs Dc

Mod Tomh.

Why did you edit and change the post.

I know what you said and so will others.

Just look at the time line..my post and your post... That picture tells a story in itself.

03-Aug-2017 13:30:38 - Last edited on 03-Aug-2017 13:34:59 by Hc vs Dc

PvmScaper12

PvmScaper12

Hc vs Dc said :
Mod Tomh.

L0l did he really just change his edit so it didn't seem so hateful? Just shows you how the mods are now , they must be forgetting without the players they wouldn't be getting paid. Seems like politicians <3

03-Aug-2017 13:34:22

PvmScaper12

PvmScaper12

Hc vs Dc said :
Mod Tomh.

L0l did he really just change his edit so it didn't seem so hateful? Just shows you how the mods are now , they must be forgetting without the players they wouldn't be getting paid. Seems like politicians <3

03-Aug-2017 13:34:26

Hc vs Dc

Hc vs Dc

PvmScaper12 said :
Hc vs Dc said :
Mod Tomh.

Didn't you see it bud..a personal attack on you.. How sad they have become.

03-Aug-2017 13:36:34

Quick find code: 380-381-409-65937471 Back to Top