Forums

The Summer Ahead

Quick find code: 380-381-295-65798700

Zrueda

Zrueda

Posts: 13 Bronze Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
These updates really popped out to me.. Hopefully you guys stay on this track and keep producing quality updates.

Please focus a bit more on advertising etc going into the future. This game has much room for growth just have some faith please.

03-Jun-2016 18:02:44 - Last edited on 03-Jun-2016 18:04:05 by Zrueda

m miq
Mar Member 2022

m miq

Posts: 58 Iron Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Is there going to be any compensation to deal with one itemers when the dragon spear gets nerfed? Deep wild multi combat will be ruined if one itemers with godswords have zero risk. Clans who PK in gear will stop fighting each other and the one itemers will have no one left to rag except for PvMers. I think it would ideal to gather feedback from those who profited from spear stacking and not just Redditors and stream viewers. I think you would find out that a lot of us wouldn't have a problem with a spear nerf if it meant people wouldn't be able to one item.
first seasonal ironman to 2277

:@ :@ :@ :@ :@ :@ :@ :@ :@ :@ :@ :@ :@ :@ :@
proud single stripe rank in Ghjjf CC

03-Jun-2016 19:05:35

Viserion
Dec Member 2021

Viserion

Posts: 2,226 Mithril Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
As someone who doesn't really care for PvM, Wintertod* sounds AMAZING. The way it's like bossing but with using your skilling abilities is very exciting to me, and will make the game a lot more balanced in terms of activities to do. "The closer you get to the light, the greater your shadow becomes."

03-Jun-2016 19:13:24

Lego Miester
Nov Member 2023

Lego Miester

Posts: 35,342 Sapphire Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Dangit all you guys are even getting a skilling themed boss before RS3! /Jealousy.

Kourend is really shaping up as a continent in its own right. You guys are making the right decision using it for a lot of the new content since the whole beef people had with it was how much unused space it had.
Headcanon Haven, where everything is made up and the points don't matter.
OSRS Lore: Xeric
Slepe Tight - Slepe Lore

03-Jun-2016 19:18:43

Bropro
Dec Member 2022

Bropro

Posts: 911 Gold Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
So only the top 2k players from last season can play deadman? I was not able to play when the first deadman was released and only just got back into osrs the last month or so.
Will i not be able to play?

03-Jun-2016 19:19:49

Quick find code: 380-381-295-65798700 Back to Top