Forums

The Max Cape

Quick find code: 380-381-230-65694641

The contents of this message have been hidden

15-Oct-2015 11:05:20

God trust

God trust

Posts: 6 Bronze Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
quality additions to runescape have been made today. good work all involved. what exactly was this "Removed several occurrences of full stops following a question mark in dialogue." is this where the npc pauses while talking through dialogue pages during quests and that?

15-Oct-2015 11:07:25

Mod Ash

Mod Ash

Jagex Moderator Forum Profile Posts by user
Vindicate said :
I was wondering, is there still going to be a vote held on whether or not to improve the special attacks of the new abyssal weapons?

Yup. Go vote.

Rwne said :
Now that I'm in game it feels very odd having the new farming spell at the bottom of the spellbook, will this be permanent?

I hope not. See what Ronan wrote in the newspost about it.

Woofem said :
You are disappointing as a whole and youd think with how long you** been there and how corrupt ***** been NOW YOUR LISTENING TO PLAYERS? Good joke there old man.

If you're hoping that I'll chuck the poll results out and change the update right now to whatever you want... sorry, you have not persuaded me. I've already posted what kinds of updates we can offer that might give it better stats.

omae wu said :
with my main i killed some zulrah nothing changed.

It's random. Sometimes happens, sometimes doesn't.

15-Oct-2015 11:10:25 - Last edited on 15-Oct-2015 11:18:53 by Mod Ash

Mod Ash

Mod Ash

Jagex Moderator Forum Profile Posts by user
God trust said :
quality additions to runescape have been made today. good work all involved. what exactly was this "Removed several occurrences of full stops following a question mark in dialogue." is this where the npc pauses while talking through dialogue pages during quests and that?

I think it was situations where the dialogue had "?." which is incorrect grammar. Not sure though - the testers tend to fix trivial stuff like that without escalating it to me or Maz or Ian.

15-Oct-2015 11:14:32

The contents of this message have been hidden

15-Oct-2015 11:18:23

Quick find code: 380-381-230-65694641 Back to Top