Forums

Smoke battlestaff buff

Quick find code: 380-381-227-65691248

Royal Pinata

Royal Pinata

Posts: 279 Silver Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Okey 99 FM was tested out and i got 3min 10sec as a times so thats good :D Thank you for updates but yea id still love to see full list of the times and whenn will they update :D

thanks!
Twitch:
SPB_Runescape
:) You may follow me if its not a big problem :)

08-Oct-2015 20:30:27

Taank

Taank

Posts: 138 Iron Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
nice updates! when can we expect to see the drop table buff for the abyssal sire? i have a task right now and i don't think its worth doing at the sire at the moment but if the buff is coming soon i shall save it :)

09-Oct-2015 02:50:42

Life Cycle

Life Cycle

Posts: 1,137 Mithril Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Be careful with the bludgeon buff so it doesn't out do the Armadyl Godsword. Im all for a good Special attack for the bludgeon, just hope it doesn't out do the AGS. And if it does make it to where you have to have 99 prayer for it to out spec it. Thanks for your time ^u^
-
R.I.P Gidget<33
-

09-Oct-2015 04:48:48

Warcat

Warcat

Posts: 39 Bronze Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Life Cycle said :
Be careful with the bludgeon buff so it doesn't out do the Armadyl Godsword. Im all for a good Special attack for the bludgeon, just hope it doesn't out do the AGS. And if it does make it to where you have to have 99 prayer for it to out spec it. Thanks for your time ^u^

When did prayer have anything to do with the abyssal? I find it strange that an abyssal weapon draws and unleash its power from the gods.

The dagger is already stronger than the AGS if it gets an accuracy buff, because of its speed. Max with AGS is 81, dagger 78. So why should the bludgeon be lesser? I just feel that making the bludgeon only a "main" weapon is unfair, especially if it relies on prayer, which is one of the most expensive skills to train with few players attaining 99. If it relies upon defense, however, I feel it is a good compromise.

09-Oct-2015 07:31:46 - Last edited on 09-Oct-2015 07:34:35 by Warcat

Quick find code: 380-381-227-65691248 Back to Top