Forums

F2P Trial Expansion & More

Quick find code: 380-381-2-65435441

Wilson

Wilson

Posts: 14,939 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
A player with divine in PVP is pretty much unstoppable which I don't like and it makes any future bosses balancing problematic. Elysian is also in the same boat as divine, makes it pretty unfair for people not using them in PVP.
@WilsonMagna

OSRS Maxed - Sara Solo Record Holder

24-Jul-2014 11:20:45

Caleb
Jul Member 2023

Caleb

Posts: 5,171 Rune Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Original message details are unavailable.
A player with divine in PVP is pretty much unstoppable which I don't like and it makes any future bosses balancing problematic. Elysian is also in the same boat as divine, makes it pretty unfair for people not using them in PVP.

There is no op 1 handed weapons in osrs though like there was pre eoc, having chaotic long/storm of armadyl/vesta long sword ect so it wouldn't be as bad. Really only thing I could see it being used for in pvp is being tank in wars, I don't see people using in edge/cammy pking.

24-Jul-2014 11:32:44

Wilson

Wilson

Posts: 14,939 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile

There is no op 1 handed weapons in osrs though like there was pre eoc, having chaotic long/storm of armadyl/vesta long sword ect so it wouldn't be as bad. Really only thing I could see it being used for in pvp is being tank in wars, I don't see people using in edge/cammy pking.

Abyssal vine whip, crossbows, and wands with divine will destroy anyone in 1v1. People in high risk PVP won't fight someone in divine and in safe PVP the guy in divine is just going to be a god.
@WilsonMagna

OSRS Maxed - Sara Solo Record Holder

24-Jul-2014 11:40:25

Joaodg

Joaodg

Posts: 957 Gold Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
I'm 83 range and I'm killing venenatis solo on single area
what happened to venenatis ? I've been trying to kill her with diamond bolts for like 10mins and the max hit I was able to perform was 5 L O L. is there some kind of glitch ?

24-Jul-2014 11:53:53 - Last edited on 24-Jul-2014 12:00:14 by Joaodg

Hi_Im_Mobbin

Hi_Im_Mobbin

Posts: 4,466 Adamant Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile

Don't fight players with a divine? Also we won't see many divines in pvp for years...

24-Jul-2014 11:59:53

Rawrylol

Rawrylol

Posts: 1,176 Mithril Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
I'm 83 range and I'm killing venenatis solo on single area
what happened to venenatis ? I've been trying to kill her with diamond bolts for like 10mins and the max hit I was able to perform was 5 L O L. is there some kind of glitch ?

Venenatis is overpowered as of this update. It seems she got a major defense boost.

I looked over the code changes that were made for this update. There was no change to her stats at all, just her spawn point and max wander distance.
Venenatis has always taken reduced damage unless you lure her into the multi-way area. From your description, it sounds like you're getting the reduced damage.

;)

24-Jul-2014 12:04:40

Quick find code: 380-381-2-65435441 Back to Top