Forums

July - The Month Ahead

Quick find code: 380-381-193-65645920

Stupidandre
Oct Member 2023

Stupidandre

Posts: 14 Bronze Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
This is the first month I've been disappointed in oldschool.
Burnt out of the game at the moment and now nothing of real interest to catch my attention, membership running out in 2 days and honestly can't be bothered renewing it for once.

Please guys don't hype us up about a slayer update and then drop a bomb of a wait on us like this.

02-Jul-2015 03:05:38

Khoviri

Khoviri

Posts: 96 Iron Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
So basically nothing is happening this month. Guess i'll just hold off on the membership this month.

Are we ever going to get some quest updates or something interesting? Just did the 2 quests for the red axe quest line. Basically ended halfway, at the worst cliff hanger. Is it going to stay like that forever?

02-Jul-2015 05:26:32

Aconite

Aconite

Posts: 14 Bronze Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
I don't really understand the duel arena focus other than to get rs out there in the competitive gaming world. It seems this update is for that because honestly this month sounds like it has almost nothing to offer.

Edit: If you ask me osrs is not made for the competitive gaming world and development should stick to things that make osrs the amazing retro-style mmor** that it is today, but then again, we all gotta make a money some how.

02-Jul-2015 06:24:27 - Last edited on 02-Jul-2015 06:29:02 by Aconite

Bretz

Bretz

Posts: 245 Silver Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Very sad to see these very useless updates. Didnt we just get 3 new mods to make osrs updates faster, easier, and more creative? Seriously wt* is this. Very upset that there will be no slayer update this month or any other useful update for that fact.

Im running out of membership in a few days and i will not be renewing it for this month.

Thank you have a nice day.

02-Jul-2015 07:14:50

Hyper Hatch
Oct Member 2014

Hyper Hatch

Posts: 412 Silver Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Please don't consider this ranting but this is the first time in months that the 'Month ahead' has absolutely zero things that interest me.
Also, I'm beginning to feel that when staff works on updates 'in their own time', the community has no input. Like some loophole in the priority polls.

Again, no rant but I think negative is just as important as positive feedback.

02-Jul-2015 07:45:41

Quick find code: 380-381-193-65645920 Back to Top