Forums

System Update

Quick find code: 380-381-157-65584735

Quantum Main

Quantum Main

Posts: 48 Bronze Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
I would like to ask for one thing to be changed if possible. Make it optional to receive the experience from Tears of Guthix via a practice round. I know, Jagex is not supposed to cater to pures at all, but hear me out this is a much different circumstance than say letting pures with one defense go to ape atoll after quest completion.

I play this game for the skilling, and for PvP; I do not find it fun to make a maxed combat account account at 126. I currently have 232 quest points on my 45 def account, and all of my other skills are above 45 meaning I would raise my defense from getting 100 tears.

The reason this is unfair, is the fact that any other zerker (most of them) will have a skill below 45, meaning they can get a great reward that I can not and complete the entire diary and on an alternate account. Also, removing this would not allow one defense pures to finish the diaries, as there is a fairy ring task that they cannot do for level two of this diary.

My idea, would be you can ask Juna for a "practice" round once a week. This would grant no experience, and you would have to specifically ask for it. I feel I am being punished because I decided I wanted to train my skills like a main account would (while keeping 45 defense) in addition to getting all of the high requirements for the diaries and doing all I am allowed to do. I love the diaries, and love this game, I don't think this would upset anyone because like I said, people with 45 defense pures can already finish this task if they have a skill below 45 defense.

08-Mar-2015 22:56:33

Iron Elrion

Iron Elrion

Posts: 78 Iron Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
OK - now that the Iban Staff is changed to equip; can we do the same for Lumby Hard: Purchase Barrows gloves? I really don't want to buy a second pair. How about equip? That would require purchase for those who haven't yet.

Thank you

10-Mar-2015 04:59:33

Stasik25

Stasik25

Posts: 145 Iron Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
When smithing gold at the edge furnace the second ore only gives 23 xp when wearing goldsmith gauntlets instead of 56. I don't know is this is intentional or a bug. If it is the latter i hope it gets fixed soon so i can get back to smithing my 100k gold ores.

11-Mar-2015 21:54:26 - Last edited on 11-Mar-2015 21:55:35 by Stasik25

Guardian Gol

Guardian Gol

Posts: 1,049 Mithril Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Stasik25 said :
When smithing gold at the edge furnace the second ore only gives 23 xp when wearing goldsmith gauntlets instead of 56. I don't know is this is intentional or a bug. If it is the latter i hope it gets fixed soon so i can get back to smithing my 100k gold ores.

It's intentional - the Varrock Body magically smelts the second ore for free (and in no time), that ore isn't passing through the guantlets. This is supported by the Ring of Forging which only loses one charge for the same reason. The Varrock Body does the smelting for you by magic - other equipment doesn't touch the second ore, so no extra XP or extra charges removed.

12-Mar-2015 02:57:03 - Last edited on 12-Mar-2015 02:58:24 by Guardian Gol

Quick find code: 380-381-157-65584735 Back to Top