Forums

System Update

Quick find code: 380-381-157-65584735

Flat Earth Z
Nov Member 2023

Flat Earth Z

Posts: 1,014 Mithril Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
K so think i speak for everyone when i say

Thanks, and kids, stop bothering Jagex about NMZ/SPLASHING, worry about your own account, its been around long enough for others to exploit & if you think that devaluement just look at RS3's current promo...

Cursed goblin bows kewl
uh
elite void what?

Btw
~fix your lag on rs3 before you release "practice mode" *facepalming sohard*
~& options for those with weary eyes on OSRS is basically expected at this point...
^in browser, w/out using cpu^
~Take your customer support off of twitter

06-Mar-2015 18:50:56

Hunterseek

Hunterseek

Posts: 90 Iron Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Im having a problem getting all my kudo's for the varrock hard task even though i completed all quests since i did golem and theres no satatue in case i cant recieve my 10 pts and am stuck at 143. is this a bug? and how can it be resolved?

06-Mar-2015 20:23:32

Iron Spark

Iron Spark

Posts: 1 Bronze Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Im content with the changes for my normal account, but not for my ironman. The fishing trawler is a requirement for the ardougne easy task and we aren't allowed to play that minigame. That is the only problem that I have and if the mods could change it i'd be very grateful :) .

06-Mar-2015 21:09:04

Maew
Feb Member 2018

Maew

Posts: 12,142 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
I haven't even started the diaries but anytime I do the 'idea' 'stamp' flap' or 'slap head' emote it tells me "Achievement Diary Stage Task - Current stage: 1." If I click any of them a second time it says "Achievement Diary Stage Task - Current stage: 2." It goes all the way to stage 4 before it resets back to one.

Worked at Bandos last night and now in Camelot. Guess I haven't cared to try it anywhere else.

06-Mar-2015 23:20:56

The Impulse

The Impulse

Posts: 419 Silver Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
K so think i speak for everyone when i say

Thanks, and kids, stop bothering Jagex about NMZ/SPLASHING, worry about your own account, its been around long enough for others to exploit & if you think that devaluement just look at RS3's current promo...

Cursed goblin bows kewl
uh
elite void what?

He's right, c'mon everyone's done it. Including the accusers.
unclan

07-Mar-2015 03:40:47

Quick find code: 380-381-157-65584735 Back to Top