Quick find code: 380-381-151-65570381

The contents of this message have been hidden

14-Feb-2015 03:05:46

The contents of this message have been hidden

14-Feb-2015 03:09:35

Bree Alt

Bree Alt

Posts: 379 Silver Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Am I the only one still mad the ge is being put into the game?? Trading post work fine and make you interact with the community, it sucks we even polled for the ge and sucks more that it was voted in...it kinda takes away from the osrs feel, I might as well stick to rs3 if I wanted bankstandingscape.

Its also sad jagex is putting it in before achievement diaries, when they have been polled on way before ge is was brought up.

14-Feb-2015 20:51:11

cVesper

cVesper

Posts: 813 Gold Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Bree Alt said :
Am I the only one still mad the ge is being put into the game?? Trading post work fine and make you interact with the community, it sucks we even polled for the ge and sucks more that it was voted in...it kinda takes away from the osrs feel, I might as well stick to rs3 if I wanted bankstandingscape.

Its also sad jagex is putting it in before achievement diaries, when they have been polled on way before ge is was brought up.

Don't worry you are not the only one that is upset. Funny upon release of osrs they said GE and summoning would never come

14-Feb-2015 22:04:45

wolfjj

wolfjj

Posts: 25 Bronze Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
this game is only for pve players no pvp and all the good rewards only go for high lv or skillers cant even do elite clue s with all them dam quest i quit and ill be leting all my gamer s know about his failed attempt t restore old rs

15-Feb-2015 11:14:17

Relddireht

Relddireht

Posts: 72 Iron Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
I can't believe the GE is being added back in... do the mods even understand the drawbacks? How is it not obvious to everyone that osrs is following the same path as RS3 did? Pretty soon (perhaps already) this game isn't going to resemble something I want to play.

15-Feb-2015 18:18:51

Quick find code: 380-381-151-65570381 Back to Top