Heritage
Aug Member 2013

Heritage

Posts: 14,598 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
3Body said :
V_IronJosh_V said :
Heritage said :
Ice Mage said :
Wow, the GE is exactly what I didn't want it to be. Taking up the whole forest north of Varrock, an insanely large area for what relatively little traffic there will be there, the spirit tree isn't even in a forested area anymore, and most of all, it doesn't have the Old-School feel the trading post would've had.

Oh well, silly me for wanting to make this game something completely different from RS3. I mean, we only have a completely different wilderness, Zul-Rah, rooftop agility, Motherlode, Krakens, Smoke Devils/Staff, we were so close to having out own unique skill, hell, even an entire new continent is coming! But still, let's still just throw RS3 crap into this game.

Well said, maybe the area for it could be smaller or they could add more trees? The latter should be a small job. Shame it had to be a carbon copy of what we used to have on the maingame.

I agree with that, smaller would be better.

Really agree with the adding new stuff like what we see in RS2 but it not being a carbon copy. We have a unique ring set, different d def, mini-game and tons of other content RS3 won't have... why can't every update be like that? More dev time I guess but still.

We voted in a poll where we wanted the ge. The option to have it in north west varrock just like it was on the original launch. I dont know why you are surprised. Plus there isn't anything there anyways**** looks great and i am super excited.

I think he's aware of that, but location doesn't mean it had to be a exact carbon copy of what we had on the maingame before.

12-Feb-2015 13:07:42

It Marcel

It Marcel

Posts: 1,187 Mithril Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Heritage said :
3Body said :
V_IronJosh_V said :
Heritage said :
Ice Mage said :
Wow, the GE is exactly what I didn't want it to be. Taking up the whole forest north of Varrock, an insanely large area for what relatively little traffic there will be there, the spirit tree isn't even in a forested area anymore, and most of all, it doesn't have the Old-School feel the trading post would've had.

Oh well, silly me for wanting to make this game something completely different from RS3. I mean, we only have a completely different wilderness, Zul-Rah, rooftop agility, Motherlode, Krakens, Smoke Devils/Staff, we were so close to having out own unique skill, hell, even an entire new continent is coming! But still, let's still just throw RS3 crap into this game.

Well said, maybe the area for it could be smaller or they could add more trees? The latter should be a small job. Shame it had to be a carbon copy of what we used to have on the maingame.

I agree with that, smaller would be better.

Really agree with the adding new stuff like what we see in RS2 but it not being a carbon copy. We have a unique ring set, different d def, mini-game and tons of other content RS3 won't have... why can't every update be like that? More dev time I guess but still.

We voted in a poll where we wanted the ge. The option to have it in north west varrock just like it was on the original launch. I dont know why you are surprised. Plus there isn't anything there anyways**** looks great and i am super excited.

I think he's aware of that, but location doesn't mean it had to be a exact carbon copy of what we had on the maingame before.

I think most people had the GE mechanic and location in mind. Hopefully we will get a poll offering a redesign without functionloss

12-Feb-2015 13:09:01

QuietStorm44

QuietStorm44

Posts: 221 Silver Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
I knew it!!!! As soon as the GE passed I said "Watch, diaries will end up getting pushed back" and sure enough that's what happened. So sick of PVP, bossing and trade updates getting precedence over the updates the "rest" of us have been waiting and preparing hard for.
"Nothing gold can stay" Robert Frost

12-Feb-2015 13:28:38

Viore

Viore

Posts: 449 Silver Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Once diariest come out, will we hear more about a max cape? I believe there is almost 50 maxed players now and plenty more striving for maxed total. I also recall someone saying it will be discussed after Zulrah/Diaries were out Rank 10 overall osrs
Leader of 1

12-Feb-2015 13:48:45

Heritage
Aug Member 2013

Heritage

Posts: 14,598 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Viore said :
Once diariest come out, will we hear more about a max cape? I believe there is almost 50 maxed players now and plenty more striving for maxed total. I also recall someone saying it will be discussed after Zulrah/Diaries were out

Let's hope those capes never enter this game, unless you want a solo game for the biggest part, just like RS3.

12-Feb-2015 14:59:11

Quick find code: 380-381-151-65570381 Back to Top