Pelimies
Jan Member 2024

Pelimies

Posts: 197 Iron Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Slay Helm said :
Mod Ronan said :
Slay Helm said :
Where's the Onyx Ring (i)? :O

We weren't entirely sure on the specifics of how the onyx ring (i) would work as we were considering giving it a little something extra based on yesterday's livestream (hiding your minimap dot). We'd rather hold off on offering it and come up with a more fleshed out idea of what it could do (IF we end up polling it).

Well it could have the +6 all stats minus prayer / strength, like it did pre eoc...
I'm talking about Onyx Ring (i), not ring of stone.

I has idea while back for Onyx ring(i). Give us ability to bound Dks and wildy boss ring's into onyx ring.

06-Feb-2015 17:55:43

Legu
Jun Member 2022

Legu

Posts: 15 Bronze Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
2006 said :
I would really like to see everyone's stance on Grimy Herbs instead of Unids- seen as that poll was a while ago I think it would be great to try it again.

Grimy herbs are already coming to Old School alongside with the Grand Exchange.
Check the poll called Old School GE tweaks (22-Jan-2015 10:52:10) for more details.

06-Feb-2015 17:56:32

May Member 2019

Posts: 977 Gold Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Legu said :
2006 said :
I would really like to see everyone's stance on Grimy Herbs instead of Unids- seen as that poll was a while ago I think it would be great to try it again.

Grimy herbs are already coming to Old School alongside with the Grand Exchange.
Check the poll called Old School GE tweaks (22-Jan-2015 10:52:10) for more details.

Oh, so it has! Wooot!

That's great, thanks for pointing that out! :)
|
Twitter: @RSN_2006
|
Need forum help? Click
Here |
RuneScape player since 2004
|

06-Feb-2015 17:59:22

LV2

LV2

Posts: 1,660 Mithril Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Here are a couple other things noone has mentioned so far which could come on another near miss poll perhaps?

Nightmare Zone's reward shop could sell an ingredient that upgrades an anti-fire potion to a super anti-fire potion, requiring level 89 Herblore. The super anti-fire potion would block all dragonfire damage, and would also reduce the effects of the KBD's other attacks. Level 93 would be needed to add caviar. The potion and ingredient would be tradeable. (74%)
Could have it as a slayer reward instead in that poll.

Nightmare Zone's reward shop could sell Mort Myre fungus to players who have completed the Nature Spirit quest. (73%) Maybe for MoGs OR Brimhaven agility tickets.

Should we allow players to obtain free elemental, mind, chaos and death runes within Castle Wars to cast magic at a reduced XP rate? (73%)
Maybe mention how much exp would be reduced by? Including bloods could +/- this one also.

Should Ahrim's staff be able to auto-cast Saradomin Strike? (74%)
Let the master wand auto-cast all god spells please :)

Should we add fighter legs with the same stats as the fighter skirt but with a +1 strength modifier to the Barbarian Assault reward shop? (72%)
Maybe just have this apply to the penance skirt.

06-Feb-2015 18:01:40

Impherium

Impherium

Posts: 1,258 Mithril Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Really looking forward to Wilderness boss pet! :) Everything that increases wilderness activity is great.
Hopefully "Skipping dialogue with the spacebar" passes the poll this time!
Awesome news.
Really looking forward to it.
Have a nice weekend everyone!

06-Feb-2015 18:02:19

Quick find code: 380-381-150-65567074 Back to Top