Forums

Important F2P Announcement

Quick find code: 380-381-142-65558589

I R0BUST I

I R0BUST I

Posts: 25 Bronze Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Ghosttalon said :
Edit:

Thought I was posting on another thread. Don't want to overdo it.

What you guys are clearly unable to see is that people already use bonds, (I know people who buy them from the black market too) trust me, it's only 25% who use the bonds legit from RS3, it's closer to 60% in reality, the whole clanning world aquires bonds off the books and through the black market. So if you want to continue to feed the goldfarmers go ahead,for all I know you could be one for being so anti-bond.

26-Jan-2015 01:53:48

Plonster
Dec Member 2019

Plonster

Posts: 1,452 Mithril Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
I R0BUST I said :
Ghosttalon said :
Edit:

Thought I was posting on another thread. Don't want to overdo it.

What you guys are clearly unable to see is that people already use bonds, (I know people who buy them from the black market too) trust me, it's only 25% who use the bonds legit from RS3, it's closer to 60% in reality, the whole clanning world aquires bonds off the books and through the black market. So if you want to continue to feed the goldfarmers go ahead,for all I know you could be one for being so anti-bond.

Exactly, either people fail to recognise people have been secretly paying to win for years and years throught rwt with no real risk or they are secretly supporting rwt because they condone the way osrs is now with the bots and lure/scams hauling in the big green number express train.

Bonds will fix this, yes it can. It may take years but in time prices for rwt from gold sites will not be as popular.
Clan Defy -
Rank [Smiter]

I make Combat Achievement Guides over on Youtube
@PlonsterOSRS

Also update over on Twitter
@PlonsterOSRS

28-Jan-2015 00:39:17

Quick find code: 380-381-142-65558589 Back to Top