DevBlog: Grand Exchange Tweaks

Quick find code: 380-381-141-65557333

Jjozzie
Jun Member 2005

Jjozzie

Posts: 1,643 Mithril Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Denny said :
E Mc73 said :
Why add a potion decanter in just as the new achievement diaries will provide nardah teleports? Don't kill the desert please! :(

Don't kill the desert? What makes you think the desert is active...?

It's not "active", but if they add this feature to the GE, it'll just be one less reason to go there. Nahdah is fine to decant potions, it should stay there and only there.

19-Jan-2015 17:14:14

T o m m i
Dec Member 2010

T o m m i

Posts: 3,190 Adamant Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Accessing ge from any bank? **** off, no need to visit the ge then and every1 will go to castle wars instead. Seriously don't even poll this ****, poll is misleading as hell too, only 12.1% of people wanting it to be like it originally was LMFAO?

19-Jan-2015 17:14:55 - Last edited on 19-Jan-2015 17:16:13 by T o m m i

Ice Mage
Aug Member 2008

Ice Mage

Posts: 933 Gold Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Ooh, keeping the trading post funiture? Yes please!
Because the thing you lack when you're looking back is the pressure, the feel that you have to act
Yeah everything is clearer when you're looking at the past
-Streetlight Manifesto

19-Jan-2015 17:15:13

Jelle654
Jul Member 2022

Jelle654

Posts: 872 Gold Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Disappointing to don't see any balancing measures being polled. As it stands the GE is going to be incredibly OP.
Why is there no option to change some of the GE mechanics. The way the previous poll was worded suggested that some sort of balancing would atleast be polled when introducing the GE, but nothing's here.

The prevent the GE from becoming a huge overpowered piece of ****, some chances have to atleast be considered.

- Introducing a tax so there is actually a downside to using the thing and normal trading doesn't become obsolete.
- Disallow offline trading, to minimize the amount merchanting that can be done while afk.
- Other restrictions and limits in tradeble amounts of items.

19-Jan-2015 17:15:15

Denny

Denny

Posts: 1,378 Mithril Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
T o m m i said :
Accessing ge from any bank? **** off, no need to visit the ge then and every1 will go to castle wars instead. Seriously don't even ******* poll this ******* ******** ****, poll is misleading as **** too, 12.1% of people wanting it to be like it originally was LMFAO?

Yep, the poll is quite misleading.
#Oliebol

19-Jan-2015 17:16:09

Quick find code: 380-381-141-65557333 Back to Top