Forums

DevBlog: Grand Exchange Tweaks

Quick find code: 380-381-141-65557333

TOBK

TOBK

Posts: 297 Silver Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Even though I have personally objected the GE from the beginning I know see that it has a real chance to boost the Deep Wilderness PKing scene.

The solution is simple: Place the GE in level ~22 Wilderness in the place of the old BH crater, surround it with multi combat area and Voilà; you have ensured the survival of the Deep Wilderness PKing scene for years to come.

Anyone who was there pking outside the crater between BH stairs and CW will know what a chance there is now in our grasp.

19-Jan-2015 17:34:25

Jelle654
Jul Member 2022

Jelle654

Posts: 872 Gold Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
TOBK said :
Even though I have personally objected the GE from the beginning I know see that it has a real chance to boost the Deep Wilderness PKing scene.

The solution is simple: Place the GE in level ~22 Wilderness in the place of the old BH crater, surround it with multi combat area and Voilà; you have ensured the survival of the Deep Wilderness PKing scene for years to come.

Anyone who was there pking outside the crater between BH stairs and CW will know what a chance there is now in our grasp.

This is the best suggestion regarding the GE, order than not introducing it all, I've seen yet. This deserves more support.

19-Jan-2015 17:39:52

SilentOrgy
Dec Member 2021

SilentOrgy

Posts: 23 Bronze Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
d33r jaegux,
pls put ge in wildy gwd and maek it not safe
do nut waent
pls lissen to me
-****meimfamous
(Dear JaGeX,
Please put the grand exchange in the wilderness godwars dungeon and make it a pvp and pvm'able environment.
I do not want there to be a grand exchange, I can play rs3 when I want to use it.
Please take this seriously
-Fkmeimfamous)
Now you all can read in peace. Solves the issue of people not wanting it to be a thing, and those who want it to be a thing. Nobody will use it because you will be aggro'ed out of interfaces and killed all the time, and those who wanted ge in the game will have it in the game.

19-Jan-2015 17:43:20

Quick find code: 380-381-141-65557333 Back to Top