Forums

Dev Blog: The Grand Exchange

Quick find code: 380-381-138-65551054

Andrew Vin
Oct Member 2022

Andrew Vin

Posts: 10,829 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Rain of Life said :
Hey Mod Ash is it a possibility for you to add trading feature which isn't world dependant? Like you can send trade offers through TP no matter on which worlds both players are?

Yes, this. Is it possible to let players trade cross banks/cross worlds?

For example, I trade someone at the W301 VWest trading post from the W330 Fishing Guild bank trading post.

200M SmithXP said :
will bolts used this week be returned if the ava's question passes?

I highly doubt this is possible.

09-Jan-2015 18:21:27 - Last edited on 09-Jan-2015 18:22:05 by Andrew Vin

Wapf

Wapf

Posts: 443 Silver Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
I personally want some form of automated trade to come to the game. I just hope that you guys at Jagex can do a good job of clearly explaining every option available to us so that the community can make a good informed decision that will please a majority of players.

09-Jan-2015 18:21:57

Mod Ash

Mod Ash

Jagex Moderator Forum Profile Posts by user
Andrew Vin said :
If/when GE passes, can we get the original, one central trading hub design that the GE had in 2007? I wasn't a huge fan of the 4-corners design RS3 has at the moment.

One of the reasons for that 4-corners design is that it spread people out more. On the main trading worlds, with everyone clumped together in the middle, the game had to try and render up to 2000 people all at once, making everything slow down.

The 4-corners design was supposed to reduce how many people were all standing next to each other so that things wouldn't slow down quite so badly.

It also meant that a spammer couldn't reach everyone all at once :)

09-Jan-2015 18:23:43

thurcoDab
Dec Member 2023

thurcoDab

Posts: 7 Bronze Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Question: Should we increase the number of available bank slots for both free-to-play and members by 200?
YES

Question: Should we make messages from players that you add to your ignore list disappear?
YES
, also if someone isn't on your friends list but you change your private to friends from public?

Question: Should we allow Ava's devices to retrieve ammo regardless of where it landed? Currently they cannot collect ammo from anywhere you cannot directly walk to.
YES

Question: Should we adjust the inventory appearance of maple logs and staffs to prevent them being confused with yew logs and battlestaffs in trade screens?
YES

Question: Should we add a right-click option to slayer masters to get an assignment?
YES

Question: Should we open the north side of Varrock west bank to provide access to the agility shortcut?
YES

09-Jan-2015 18:23:59 - Last edited on 09-Jan-2015 18:25:40 by thurcoDab

Mod Ash

Mod Ash

Jagex Moderator Forum Profile Posts by user
Andrew Vin said :
Rain of Life said :
Hey Mod Ash is it a possibility for you to add trading feature which isn't world dependant? Like you can send trade offers through TP no matter on which worlds both players are?

Yes, this. Is it possible to let players trade cross banks/cross worlds?

For example, I trade someone at the W301 VWest trading post from the W330 Fishing Guild bank trading post.

200M SmithXP said :
will bolts used this week be returned if the ava's question passes?

I highly doubt this is possible.

Neither is possible.

1. Game worlds don't have information about players' current actions on other worlds. They're okay processing their 2000 players, but not the 10k-20k numbers that can be online simultaneously.

2. We have not been tracking the ammo you used against Zulrah, so we will not be offering to give you any of it back. You used it.

09-Jan-2015 18:26:00

Quick find code: 380-381-138-65551054 Back to Top