Forums

Dev Blog: Content Poll #27

Quick find code: 380-381-115-65504595

SlayForBonds
Apr Member 2023

SlayForBonds

Posts: 240 Silver Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
200k for the corp instance is a hugely insane amount, like previous people have stated, some people might go there with small teams and cannot spend 200k everytime for it could be a fortune to them. From what i saw with a small team the trip might last 1 MAYBE 2 kills. We arent all as rich as Sparc Mac and other stakers so please lower this. maybe 50k-75k?

26-Oct-2014 22:56:35

Try Speaking
Apr Member 2011

Try Speaking

Posts: 310 Silver Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
PLEASE DO NOT CHANGE THE GRAPHICS TO ARMA CROSSBOW it's plain, and it looks its part. The new graphic update for it just doesn't look right in oldschool.

INSTANCES- Please do not make instances for corp because then you'll have to do it for other bosses and honestly being crashed is part of the game but doing so will only make it easier for people to camp bringing more of said items into the game. If crashed then people need to restock etc etc. If you do decide to release it you'd have to do it for all and raise the price per instance. I personally do not wish to see it in the game but again thats just me.

All other little questions for updates seem cool i'll make sure to cast my vote !

P.S. - Bring back penguins and the quests for all of them. They were entertaining and brings back a fun weekly event with the community working together as a whole to accomplish finding all 10+ polar bear and ghost peng !

27-Oct-2014 08:43:42 - Last edited on 27-Oct-2014 08:46:32 by Try Speaking

Any Giftas
Feb Member 2024

Any Giftas

Posts: 1,599 Mithril Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
200k for an instanced corp is way too much if it's as descriped per entry, but then again a permanent one would be too cheap.

My suggestion would be as with the crystal bow/shield recharge-fees. Start expensive, and let it become cheaper over time.

27-Oct-2014 14:08:14

Quick find code: 380-381-115-65504595 Back to Top