Forums

Corporeal Beast Changes

Quick find code: 380-381-112-65500136

Mod Ronan

Mod Ronan

Jagex Moderator Forum Profile Posts by user
His Scout said :
I really love what you're doing with this, but I have one question... What happens if your internet dcs or you cant get back into the game because of server ddosing, it's not going to be possible to have a friend pick up your loots, then? I've had 2 situations where I've had to have clan mates go and get my dhides and things I lost on death because I was not able to log back on, and I'm worried to go if no one can pick up my stuff now.

In most scenarios where you are not disconnected and then prevented from logging in you will be able to retrieve your own items with ease in the two minutes (Mod Reach timed running back at around 35 seconds). Our hope is that this change will discourage any attacks on our network to prevent disconnecting being an issue to begin with.
@JagexRonan

17-Oct-2014 15:24:28

tyhjaarpa

tyhjaarpa

Posts: 20 Bronze Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
I would like to see combat lvl requirement lowered to maybe something between 75 to 90. As if you are a pure of kind you wont be able to enter now. And if you have 99 ranged you still have good potential to get kills there even if you are not 100+ combat. Other than that sounds good.

17-Oct-2014 15:27:37

Enter Pineal

Enter Pineal

Posts: 151 Iron Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
I agree with the looter crap. Me and my team were trying to kill corp and there were 10 looters letting corp heal to full health. We had no chance. What I DO NOT agree with is the 100 combat min. I am combat lvl 98 and was doing most of the damage for my team with my 90 ranged, acb, and ruby bolts. Not to mention, 90% of the looters I saw were lvl 110+...

17-Oct-2014 15:27:38

Going Global

Going Global

Posts: 48 Bronze Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
I pt stud I said :
The level 100 requirement is annoying. Now myself and others can do longer do corp? I am a zerker pure and my combat will not be over 100 even when maxed.

you knew making a zerker would limit how much you could gwd....plus you'd be useless on a team, couldn't use spear only range....and range blows there

edit: I do disagree with the adding of not allowing users to loot others....that was always one of the best parts of corp as well, get crashed, have one of the crashers die than loot them and lol

17-Oct-2014 15:28:17 - Last edited on 17-Oct-2014 15:29:42 by Going Global

Quick find code: 380-381-112-65500136 Back to Top