Forums

TH Expansion Ideas

Quick find code: 366-367-605-66155451

Flaref0x

Flaref0x

Posts: 23 Bronze Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
I'm adding a suggestion to the front page for the LiveEvents/TH Team

Could you add ghostweave chocolates to Vic's store when he returns? Maybe not the summoning stone version but the version of Vic that returns every once in a while.
Coming soon: Loot from 2020 Beach, 2k+ Accounts

04-May-2020 13:58:50

Flaref0x

Flaref0x

Posts: 23 Bronze Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
5/13/20
-
Make Prismatic Stars stackable (50 max before having to be used)
. I think we're at the point in Rs where we're seeing a lot more items become stackable. I think when it comes to prismatic stars and using them up in bulk, it could make them a little more friendly to use up if they were stackable. Obviously since the idea of banking xp is frowned upon, that's why we could maybe get some kind of limit on the number you can stack. This idea doesn't have to just be for stars but for lamps too.

5/13/30
-
Protean Box
- A box simply made to tote around all your proteans you have. Maybe you could also charge your box with protean powerups, so you could right click the box and activate the protean powerups speeds increase. But the main idea for this is to just have place to store all your proteans. How do you make the protean box? You collect Protean Essense off of Treasure Hunter and imbue it to create this box that is strong enough to hold all of your proteans.

Audiences that benefit from this: Protean lovers/users, People who want proteans to take up less bank space, People who like XP, and even the people who are against XP promos would like this because it's not an xp-centric promotion. It's just a box for convenience.
Coming soon: Loot from 2020 Beach, 2k+ Accounts

13-May-2020 13:49:04

U0k

U0k

Posts: 1,095 Mithril Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
I agree with your suggesting of modifying the 200m prize tier, and possibly incorporating variants. I wouldn't mind seeing permanent 10m, 25m, 50m, 100m, 250m, 500m, and a 1B (same rarity as current 200m prize) winnable through TH. I think the 200m prize tier hasn't scaled with inflation, and the current value of items. It used to be able to allow a person to purchase a discontinued item, but now it isn't even enough for an easter egg.

19-May-2020 13:38:58

Conformed
Oct Member 2023

Conformed

Posts: 2,901 Adamant Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
U0k said :
I agree with your suggesting of modifying the 200m prize tier, and possibly incorporating variants. I wouldn't mind seeing permanent 10m, 25m, 50m, 100m, 250m, 500m, and a 1B (same rarity as current 200m prize) winnable through TH. I think the 200m prize tier hasn't scaled with inflation, and the current value of items. It used to be able to allow a person to purchase a discontinued item, but now it isn't even enough for an easter egg.

This is something I can get behind. As long as the gp rewards scale in rarity (which I'm assuming is what you all are implying).

Also, yes I agree that the 200m hasn't scaled with inflation. It's been several years since it has been put into place and I'd be curious to see statistics that illustrate what 200m was able to buy in-game then vs. now.
-- Con
for
med --

19-May-2020 19:56:45

Theos
Aug
fmod Member

Theos

Forum Moderator Posts: 23,574 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Flaref0x said :
Promotions that should be Brought back
:

-
Sceptre of Enchantment (Valentine's Slams) - Grants 4% more xp for 24 hours.

-
Walk Override Promotions
- Zombie Walk, Assassin Walk, etc..
-
Nic the Trader
- He hasn't been back since 2018.
-
Golden tool Promotions
- The XP was great and it caters to people who either want a little xp or a lot since there is the option to use normal tools or golden tools.
-
Smouldering Volcano Promotion

-
Parcels from the Hedge
- Nice little reward for logging in.
-
The daily prize claim event that we had that spanned for like 10 days around Feburary 2020? If you had claimed 5 rewards then you could get double what the prize was a few days later.
(I forget the name)

-
Pinata Promotions
- In some form or fashion I would like Pinatas to make a comeback this year or next year or at some point. We used to get them from the beach and from the Winter Advent Calendar but we no longer get them. A lot of people love the concept of looting the pinata to see what rewards they get. Some of us were hoping to get some of these from the last advent calendar but we didn't.
-
More Advent Calendar promotions

Some excellent ideas on this thread. :) In particular, I'd like to see the old walk tokens (Assassin, and Zombie Walk) to return.

Additionally, there are some other very rare tokens such as the Summer Prize Token which hasn't been back in years along with the Luchador Mask token.
Forum Moderator

03-Aug-2020 20:42:11

Quick find code: 366-367-605-66155451 Back to Top