Forums

Recent Promotions - Terrible

Quick find code: 366-367-528-66182412

boidae
Sep Member 2023

boidae

Posts: 2,931 Adamant Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Dilbert2001 said :
Both promotions are great as I was able to custom make my prize lists in the last promotion and am getting up to 10x the regular rewards in the current promotion even though I have yet to receieve 10 Ice Cube shards.

Keep in mind, the Ice Chests are just bonus rewards, if we don't get them, we are still getting the usual Double Dragon Chest promotional rewards.

OP obviously made a mistake too. There was no 50% promotion on TH keys for the last promotion. It was many weeks ago and hardly recent.

you pro 2bill gp token?

02-Oct-2020 16:00:53

Dilbert2001
Jun Member 2006

Dilbert2001

Posts: 30,176 Sapphire Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
boidae said :
Dilbert2001 said :
Both promotions are great as I was able to custom make my prize lists in the last promotion and am getting up to 10x the regular rewards in the current promotion even though I have yet to receieve 10 Ice Cube shards.

Keep in mind, the Ice Chests are just bonus rewards, if we don't get them, we are still getting the usual Double Dragon Chest promotional rewards.

OP obviously made a mistake too. There was no 50% promotion on TH keys for the last promotion. It was many weeks ago and hardly recent.

you pro 2bill gp token?

I really really don't know what you mean by "pro 2bill gp token".

Regardless, the undeniable point is the Ice Chest reward is just a
bonus
reward. If we don't get the Ice Chests we are still getting the regular up to 10x normal prizes from the Double Dragon Chest promotion. :)

02-Oct-2020 16:21:58

C a z
Jul Member 2005

C a z

Posts: 4,261 Adamant Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Dilbert2001 said :

Just a quick fyi I had an offer of 50% promotion on TH keys on the 28th September.
Remember Caz. Never argue with an idiot. They will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience.

03-Oct-2020 02:23:28

Dilbert2001
Jun Member 2006

Dilbert2001

Posts: 30,176 Sapphire Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
C a z said :
Dilbert2001 said :

Just a quick fyi I had an offer of 50% promotion on TH keys on the 28th September.

That's ongoing target marketing not specific to any promotion at all. It is certainly not the offers to EVERYONE that OP mentioned "right before" BXP which was months ago and certainly not for the LAST PROMOTION:

"Intentional or not, Jagex faked
everyone
out by offering 50% promotion on keys for large bundles
RIGHT BEFORE arch BXP
was supposed to go live. They encouraged everyone to buy, then delayed ARCH bxp."

03-Oct-2020 17:34:34

Valiere
Nov Member 2022

Valiere

Posts: 45 Bronze Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
I thought the most recent promotions were great and felt rewarding. All the people angry because they couldn't game the system and profit off rarities are looking at this from a very biased perspective. They should absolutely have the ice cube tokens as a reward in a promotion again as we get closer to December.

06-Oct-2020 03:35:23

Dan Ace114
Mar Member 2022

Dan Ace114

Posts: 168 Iron Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
The one where you could choose your own potential rewards I thought was pretty decent, as was the one where you can see the colour of the gems before hand and reroll them after using 4 keys. Both cut down on a lot of junk.

06-Oct-2020 07:24:54

Lysergene
Aug Member 2020

Lysergene

Posts: 69 Iron Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Valiere said :
I thought the most recent promotions were great and felt rewarding. All the people angry because they couldn't game the system and profit off rarities are looking at this from a very biased perspective. They should absolutely have the ice cube tokens as a reward in a promotion again as we get closer to December.

There are those of us who spent a pretty decent amount on keys to get the pet, because of its initial rarity, only to find out AFTER getting the token, that the rarity was reduced - to where only a quarter (sometimes even more common than this) was required. Absolutely unacceptable.

08-Oct-2020 15:20:03

Quick find code: 366-367-528-66182412 Back to Top