Forums

Give Ironmen Oddments

Quick find code: 366-367-495-66202169

RIPPER DEVIL

RIPPER DEVIL

Posts: 442 Silver Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
^ jagex has been sold 3 or 4 times since ironman was created.

All agreements are void.

Who do u think u are? The devil or something? "You agreed to this and now u're trapped for an eternity!!!" Uhhh, no. Stop being a punk. You're a gamer nerd.

Plus there really is no rules or agreements other than "jagex does whatever they want". As its their private property- which is a strange position for a communist like u to defend.....
Beach pie

13-Feb-2021 02:52:22 - Last edited on 13-Feb-2021 02:58:04 by RIPPER DEVIL

Bel Tiamat
Nov Member 2023

Bel Tiamat

Posts: 994 Gold Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
What do u mean "how does it mean"....

We already established that there is no rhyme or reason.... Jagex does what it wants.

My points are not null... your constant arguments are null, because, again, as already established, Jagex does what it wants.
Dear God, please send the competition, feels like there ain't any.
I long lost count of the victories, there were just far too many.

16-Feb-2021 09:14:54

Draco Burnz
Dec Member 2011

Draco Burnz

Posts: 79,296 Emerald Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Bel Tiamat said :
What do u mean "how does it mean"....

We already established that there is no rhyme or reason.... Jagex does what it wants.

My points are not null... your constant arguments are null, because, again, as already established, Jagex does what it wants.

Yep and jagex is wanting to not change anything about IM it seems atm as nothing has been said about them doing so.
Draco Burnz
Anime Fanatic
Defender of the logical

16-Feb-2021 10:58:21

Bel Tiamat
Nov Member 2023

Bel Tiamat

^ok, so why don't you just say that instead of going into defence mode trying to defend what's happening with illogical statements like you do, by saying "when u signed up you agreed to no oddments" and "how does that mean ironman deserve oddments" when clearly that is incorrect considering IM do have access to them at least in a small part via the VIP membership?

I simply can't work out what your illogical argument is.

U're obviously not the runescape overload because you've been acting this way since before the last half dozen times runescape was sold. How do you know what runescape wants and why do you get to represent them and insist things are the way they are because jagex want them so?

17-Feb-2021 04:18:09

Draco Burnz
Dec Member 2011

Draco Burnz

Posts: 79,296 Emerald Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Love how everyone always goes with that exact same argument every time.

I never once said i was "speaking for anyone", heres what i said:

Draco Burnz said :

Yep and jagex is wanting to not change anything about IM it seems atm as nothing has been said about them doing so .

Im merely guessing at this as its plainly stated so if anyone talking for someone its you by saying i am. I even underlined the important part to make it easier.

Plus why dont IM deserve oddments? Reread this thread and the other one for the answer.
Draco Burnz
Anime Fanatic
Defender of the logical

18-Feb-2021 11:39:27 - Last edited on 18-Feb-2021 11:41:11 by Draco Burnz

Bel Tiamat
Nov Member 2023

Bel Tiamat

^ Reread this- you are absolutely wrong in regards to "ironman don't deserve oddments" considering that they were recently given 15k oddments like everyone else and that they have received oddments at various times a number of times.

Its clear u don't know what jagex wants. Its also clear u enjoy shutting people down and saying that's what jagex wants (clear by the fact u said "everyone always says that!" ).

"Here's what I said, blah blah blah nothing" you, as always, have absolutely nothing to add except harassment and shutting someone down while acting unreasonable as though u're the runescape overlord.

18-Feb-2021 12:46:49 - Last edited on 18-Feb-2021 13:17:56 by Bel Tiamat

Quick find code: 366-367-495-66202169 Back to Top