Forums

75 keys for 75 keys promotion Thread is locked

Quick find code: 366-367-470-66084887

Un Bolivable
Oct Member 2023

Un Bolivable

Posts: 347 Silver Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Same thing happened to me, went on and sent a message through the link provided by the Fmod. Very disappointed, considering we are a few hours of the Bonus Xp weekend.

Will not use my 75 keys until 24hrs before the end of bxp, in such case that I don't receive the remaining keys I will be asking for a full refund since I bought this especially for BXPW. I don't think it's too much to ask considering that, like many people said, we could sue.
~ 5.6B XP - Living the Ironman life now ~

22-Feb-2019 09:48:13

Xavathos
Nov Member 2016

Xavathos

Posts: 718 Steel Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Un Bolivable said :
Same thing happened to me, went on and sent a message through the link provided by the Fmod. Very disappointed, considering we are a few hours of the Bonus Xp weekend.

Will not use my 75 keys until 24hrs before the end of bxp, in such case that I don't receive the remaining keys I will be asking for a full refund since I bought this especially for BXPW. I don't think it's too much to ask considering that, like many people said, we could sue.

Sue? I think we should settle down a little bit and allow Jagex the opportunity to come forward with an explanation before we go torch and pitchfork mode. Mistakes happen, you know.
Be the change you would like to see in the world.

22-Feb-2019 10:10:13

Xavathos
Nov Member 2016

Xavathos

Holy Grail said :
Same thing happend to me, try log in and log out did not work cant even contact jagex about it

Yes, you can. Though it is not obvious.

Tren said :
Original message details are unavailable.
Thank you both for reporting this to us; I am sorry to hear this, and while I will also share your reports with the team, I recommend to use this support article here: https://support.runescape.com/hc/en-gb/articles/206793599 , where you will find a "Contact Us" button at the end to directly get the support team to help you.

This article is about common issues with your credit card but the contact button can be used as long as you provide as much information as possible in the "other information" space.

I hope this helps and I am moving this thread to the "Community Led Payment Support" in the meantime as well.

22-Feb-2019 10:42:05 - Last edited on 22-Feb-2019 10:42:36 by Xavathos

fwbs
Oct Member 2023

fwbs

Posts: 165 Iron Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Think I can help your guys situation, when clicking the promotion and it took you to the page to buy a key package did your package say 150 keys? It seems you have clicked the 75 key package rather than the promotional 150 keys package at the same price as the 75 key package. When I clicked this promotion I scrolled down and below 75 keys was the 150 key promotional offer. Hope this helped anyone with any confusion.

22-Feb-2019 10:59:21

Xavathos
Nov Member 2016

Xavathos

fwbs said :
Think I can help your guys situation, when clicking the promotion and it took you to the page to buy a key package did your package say 150 keys? It seems you have clicked the 75 key package rather than the promotional 150 keys package at the same price as the 75 key package. When I clicked this promotion I scrolled down and below 75 keys was the 150 key promotional offer. Hope this helped anyone with any confusion.

That wasn't true for me, mate. I checked everything before I bought and I have had offers like these before. They should show up in the store as stating they will provide you free keys, but they are never separately listed in the store. They overwrite the normal packages with a one-time exclusive deal, which they did not do this time.

22-Feb-2019 11:02:51

Quick find code: 366-367-470-66084887 Back to Top