Why MTX lock Purple Ween?

Quick find code: 366-367-329-66264890

Draco Burnz
Dec Member 2011

Draco Burnz

Posts: 79,296 Emerald Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
^This fits here as well:

Draco Burnz said :
^Its going to be tradeable though, so why ppl keep saying they have 0 chance at this is irritating.

Just buy it from GE if you ever want one.

Its almost like ppl dont look at that fact and just want things like this off TH.

Sorry but this has proven to bring in too much money for jagex thus they'll continue.

Plus its not like everyone has a chance to get the OG masks as it is as they're controlled by high end ppl.
Draco Burnz
Anime Fanatic
Defender of the logical

23-Oct-2022 23:29:52 - Last edited on 23-Oct-2022 23:31:13 by Draco Burnz

Wooden Leg

Wooden Leg

Posts: 5 Bronze Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
So if we've decided to play on a self sustainable account that is incapable of using the Grand Exchange, I'm not sure where this logic fits in.

Maining an ironman account makes it literally impossible for me to obtain items such as this mask. I cannot purchase old rares, either. I see the idea behind your statement, but the statement is filled with flaws because it's NOT everybody. It's locked to main RuneScape accounts and people who wish to spend real life dollars on an internal gambles.

Thank you for trying to understand.

25-Oct-2022 02:20:01

Draco Burnz
Dec Member 2011

Draco Burnz

Posts: 79,296 Emerald Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Wooden Leg said :
So if we've decided to play on a self sustainable account that is incapable of using the Grand Exchange, I'm not sure where this logic fits in.

Keyword right there.

You're doing this by 100% choice thus you're choosing to not get access to this.

Thus i fail to see any logic in your statement.

You knew you couldnt access certain things when you started the acc yet here you are wanting access to something you cant.
Draco Burnz
Anime Fanatic
Defender of the logical

25-Oct-2022 12:40:49 - Last edited on 25-Oct-2022 12:41:54 by Draco Burnz

Tranq
Nov Member 2007

Tranq

Posts: 61,819 Emerald Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
It is possible to get the Purple H'ween without spending moola especially if you've been stocking a few keys.

I hit it on key #13. Know people that got it on keys 2,3 & 4.

Just says your odds improve with the more pumpkins you smash. But doesn't offer what the improvement thresholds are. Personally think it looked ugly before in the normal colors. Still think it looks ugly in this color.
When the day becomes the night and the sky becomes the sea, when the clock strikes heavy and there’s no time for tea; and in our darkest hour, before my final rhyme, she will come back home to Wonderland and turn back the hands of time.

28-Oct-2022 15:10:21

Wooden Leg

Wooden Leg

Posts: 5 Bronze Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Dude, this isn't a matter of "you chose an ironman so you're going to be barred from certain things."

Ironmen were able to buy Rainbow title from the GE, and the only SOURCE of the mask is TH. Yes, you can buy it on the GE after someone has obtained it, but the only way to get it is through TH. If Jagex gave half a shit about their players, they wouldn't add new cosmetics and just say ope sorry, you can only get this through in-game games of chance that are only available to a percentage of people playing.

The issue I have with it is they're putting purely cosmetic, non game changing items into the game for only a portion of their players. It's cosmetic, let every account have the choice of getting one. Your logic is "you're an ironman, you shouldn't have access to the same content I am as a main." and that's just a little self centered, honestly.

30-Oct-2022 15:16:57

Quick find code: 366-367-329-66264890 Back to Top