Forums

Hans is a Guardian of Guthix

Quick find code: 341-342-924-65854340

Spoed

Spoed

Posts: 124 Iron Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Yes. Hans is a guardian of Guthix.

When you ask him how long he has been around he said that he has been patrolling the castle.
But he doesn't wear any armour, so he isn't a guard or person that is helping the duke. This means that he is patrolling the castle for another reason...

After that your character will ask "you must be old then?" to which he responds that he is quite the veteran of these lands. This means that he has been in those lands for a long time. But there is more then that. A veteran is usually someone quite experienced or someone who was exposed to combat. Does that mean that he was protecting the Lumbridge area against unbalanced forces during the God Wars?

After that he tells you if you are eligible for a cape. This means that he is able to observe the character and time. Just like death fulfills an important role about for the deceased, Hans fulfills a similar role for the living.
This also explains why he is able to make a veteran cape, a cape that only the people who have enough time are able to wear.

So when do you think Hans will reveal himself as a Guardian of Guthix?
Hi

25-Nov-2016 12:14:01

Lego Miester
Nov Member 2023

Lego Miester

Posts: 35,339 Sapphire Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
William Witt said :
His examine message says that he's the duke's servant.

Players can toggle their examine information, why can't he?

And I thought we were all in agreement he was an elder god.

Eren Lapucet said :
"Here are my demands!" shouted Hans, "I will release Azzanadra.. but first.. I must devour Zaros' soul!" The people of both sides muttered to each other.. tension slowly built up, as Hans grinned and replied:
"I am an ELDER GOD!" he shouted, as he grew gigantic wings and flew up to the sky.

This is an unacceptable lorefail .
Headcanon Haven, where everything is made up and the points don't matter.
OSRS Lore: Xeric
Slepe Tight - Slepe Lore

26-Nov-2016 21:56:52 - Last edited on 26-Nov-2016 21:58:03 by Lego Miester

Spoed

Spoed

Posts: 124 Iron Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Solmestix said :
If hans was a guardian, then why would he run away like a chicken when some low level noob in bronze runs up to him????

He just backs away and shouts "Help! help!". It's like the response of someone would have if a totally harmless child said the same thing. He knows he is more powerful and is just playing with the player

Lego Miester said :

This is an unacceptable lorefail .

Sorry I have failed you master
Hi

27-Nov-2016 14:12:08

Quick find code: 341-342-924-65854340 Back to Top