Forums

Quest order list

Quick find code: 341-342-92-66110312

LadyPalati
Dec Member 2023

LadyPalati

Posts: 1 Bronze Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Love the OP's list. Way better way of going through and learning the lore. I took it a step further with my OCD and turned it into a Google Sheets to mark my progress and quickly link to quest guides. Here's a link to a public version if anyone's interested!

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1OsaE1xwTEwFZE11NCD4ElzUgm-F0W2MZkTcrQMBusWM/edit?usp=sharing

File > Make a Copy to be able to edit your own

12-Mar-2022 00:12:45

ZadieMLA
May Member 2022

ZadieMLA

Posts: 3 Bronze Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Hey Matsuda! Just wanted to thank you so much for the effort you've put into this list - it's fantastic and it's been giving my friend and I a blast to go through every single quest in order.

If you wouldn't mind me asking - I did find some places where one quest was listed before a canonical post-requisite. For example, "Wanted!" is Temple Knight Quest #2, and Sea Slug is Temple Knight Quest #3, but both you and the RuneScape official "timeline" ordering of quests lists Sea Slug before Wanted!

Is there a reason for this specific choice? Am I safe to switch Sea Slug and Wanted! in your list? I haven't done either quest so if anyone who knows what happens could let me know that would be great :D

22-Jun-2022 04:44:50

Ntey

Ntey

Posts: 1 Bronze Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
LadyPalati said :
Love the OP's list. Way better way of going through and learning the lore. I took it a step further with my OCD and turned it into a Google Sheets to mark my progress and quickly link to quest guides. Here's a link to a public version if anyone's interested!

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1OsaE1xwTEwFZE11NCD4ElzUgm-F0W2MZkTcrQMBusWM/edit?usp=sharing

File > Make a Copy to be able to edit your own

Great job!
I have a question tho.
Why in your spreadsheet "The World Wakes" comes after few of Sixth age quests if World Wakes tells us about events which lead to starting of Sixth age, and also placed after few quest which is going directly after world wakes in same series.

10-Nov-2022 14:28:28 - Last edited on 10-Nov-2022 14:29:27 by Ntey

[#86UAYRB0V]

[#86UAYRB0V]

Posts: 34 Bronze Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
I love this, RuneScape can be a very immersive game if you do not rush combat skills and just do PvM. It is like exploring the game's full potential. As someone who does quests following the release date, this might be even better.

27-Nov-2022 12:32:29

Quick find code: 341-342-92-66110312 Back to Top