Forums

Lore Stream : Q&A

Quick find code: 341-342-904-65972210

MystLunaris

MystLunaris

Posts: 299 Silver Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Marine Doge said :

Bruh I WISH they had answered 2 or 3 of my questions.

What they did is credit me with one of Renzler's questions:

Rensler said :
World Events, When can we get another?

What about events like the Invasion of Fally or Port Sarim?

Ah, I didn't double check that, I'm also pretty sure they meant to credit me along with you for asking so many questions but instead they credited Kebabthief. I don't mind that much about that though. (Although it does mean that whatever system they're using to keep track of that could probably use a bit of improvement)

Marine Doge said :
I think our best bet is to prod the mods on Twitter to see if we can get them to post some answers on this thread.

Probably not a bad idea but I don't really want to pester them about it, I'm pretty sure Raven lurks around here most days so I'm sure he'll end up reading these posts anyway (or some other Mod will) and passing them on to the other mods to think about.
99-120 Skill content , Skilling boss ideas , Talents , God Emissary D&D/Minigame , Vampyric and Elven tech trees

15-Dec-2017 11:08:58

CD_Paladin_C

CD_Paladin_C

Posts: 3,945 Adamant Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
What happened to Auriculus? Wasn't he supposed to be a guardian of guthix. "Your god's dead next time he's in a world event. "
-The Lore Community to our Saradominist Friends, Said During World Event 2, Proven During World Event 3.
#StopSaradomin

15-Dec-2017 22:41:36

Hguoh

Hguoh

Posts: 7,581 Rune Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
CD_Paladin_C said :
What happened to Auriculus? Wasn't he supposed to be a guardian of guthix.

1. Lore stream already happened.
2. Just because Ocellus became a guardian of Guthix doesn't necessitate that his brother did as well. And unless I missed a Jmod quote on the matter, it was never even implied that Auriculus had been made a guardian of Guthix.

18-Dec-2017 04:00:20

Quick find code: 341-342-904-65972210 Back to Top