Azzanadra is dissapointed...

Quick find code: 341-342-897-65351242

Username1907

Username1907

Posts: 1,117 Mithril Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Y R said :
Username1907 said :
Y R said :
Azzanadra is disappointed that I stole his alias.

Azzanadra is most disappointed, perhaps even slightly irritated, that you forgot the dot after Dr.

There is no dot. The actual npc is named "Dr Nabanik".

:| :| :| :| :| :| :| :| :| :|
*Lies on ground*
*Remains in time-out for 5 minutes*
*returns*
CHURCH OF ZEMOURGEGAL 2015, THE LEGEND NEVERS DIES

13-Aug-2014 21:17:30

Merlinz Heir

Merlinz Heir

Posts: 2,156 Mithril Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Why should Azzanadra just get to stomp around like a giant while the rest of us try not to get smushed under his big feet? Zaros is just as cute as Azzanadra, right? Zaros is just as smart as Azzanadra, people totally like Zaros just as much as they like Azzanadra, and when did it become okay for one person to be the boss of everybody because that's not what Gielinor is about! We should totally just STAB Azzanadra!

17-Aug-2014 01:45:26

Snufflapagus

Snufflapagus

Posts: 2,036 Mithril Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Merlinz Heir said :
Why should Azzanadra just get to stomp around like a giant while the rest of us try not to get smushed under his big feet? Zaros is just as cute as Azzanadra, right? Zaros is just as smart as Azzanadra, people totally like Zaros just as much as they like Azzanadra, and when did it become okay for one person to be the boss of everybody because that's not what Gielinor is about! We should totally just STAB Azzanadra!

Azzanadra is disappointed that you compared him with Zaros. He is also infuriated that you believe that he is anywhere near the fabulousness of Zaros. Lastly, he shall probably kill you for attempting to shank him.
Azzanadra called us close. He then bellowed at the top of his lungs "
Don't disappoint me or you shall suffer the consequences!
" We still don't know what they will be.

17-Aug-2014 13:41:53

Dionysius
Dec Member 2011

Dionysius

Posts: 1,236 Mithril Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Snufflapagus said :
Merlinz Heir said :

Azzanadra is disappointed that you compared him with Zaros. He is also infuriated that you believe that he is anywhere near the fabulousness of Zaros. Lastly, he shall probably kill you for attempting to shank him.

I don't know, going on his previous history he has a 0% success rate of not getting stabbed.

Azzanadra is disappointed that Sliske was not the Dark Lord, so that he could have extra reason to dislike him.
The original Wise Old Man

17-Aug-2014 14:31:31

Derack
Jul Member 2013

Derack

Posts: 3,066 Adamant Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Azzanadra is disappointed that i have the red title and not the purple title.

Azzanadra is disappointed that there is no quick find zaros code for the forums.

Azzanadra is disappointed that there are no zaros smileys on the forums.
"If you believe you can distance yourself from the harm you cause, you're deluding yourself. You're not some mindless tool. You're accountable. Your actions will catch up with you eventually." -Jedi Master Jun Seros; Swtor Bounty Hunter storyline.

17-Aug-2014 17:29:31

Slappi

Slappi

Posts: 432 Silver Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Azzanadra is disappointed I just missspelt *****.

Okay, actually I tried to purposely missspell Zaros but it got censored. Interesting.
Azzanadra is disappointed of that now.
I feel sorry for making you waste 5 seconds of your life reading this non-sense.

17-Aug-2014 18:35:12 - Last edited on 17-Aug-2014 18:36:10 by Slappi

Quick find code: 341-342-897-65351242 Back to Top