Quick find code: 341-342-160-65854032

Heidly Ees
Jun Member 2023

Heidly Ees

Posts: 5,484 Rune Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Kanarthasis said :
Today mod Ollie posted this:
Mod Ollie@JagexOllie
There was a secret hidden in plain sight in Children of Mah that I still haven't seen posted anywhere. Wonder if anyone has found it...

So, @JagexRowley actually linked me to a tiny forum thread where the secret was found. Flew a little under the radar though. Hint: stars.

I saw that, think we've cracked it.. somewhere lmao
I'm just a man; I'm not a hero.
Just a boy who had to sing this song.

15-Dec-2016 18:16:21

Sepulchre
Dec Member 2020

Sepulchre

Posts: 3,525 Adamant Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Seems if you keep reading into the thread of Tweets, the answer has been found.

The stars somewhere behind the throne itself can be connected like dots to form the letters JAS.
A
World Guardian
must learn to find
Balance
in themselves.
Only then can they
Control
themselves and forge their own
Fate .

16-Dec-2016 03:14:06

Lynxlynx
Jul Member 2015

Lynxlynx

Posts: 7,194 Rune Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Pupppy said :
What I find most alarming is that those "people" in the mural appear to be rotting corpses in different stages death - watch the video about the quest and its art showcase, at 13:46 you can see its clearer concept art.

The further they are from that shiny center of stars, the more collapsing, and further degraded skeletons they are...

Oh, and those two ones standing on their feet seem to own horns or some other kind head protuberances, just like the mahjarrat do. The rest look pretty humane.

ps: what if that mural was made at like very close to the beginning of the zarosian empire? Then Zaros wouldn't have met the mahjarrat yet, and that would mean something entirely unrelated to them.

Sepulchre said :
Seems if you keep reading into the thread of Tweets, the answer has been found.

The stars somewhere behind the throne itself can be connected like dots to form the letters JAS.

So, that mural shows creatures that are more degraded the farther they are from the stars that forms the name JAS.

It also seems that the creatures are touching something, so maybe it's the Stone of Jas, not Jas herself?
Support Rite of Passage, a quest about the aviansie, their homeworld and Armadyl Here
Oh dear... you lost The Game ;)
#teamblue

16-Dec-2016 15:56:55 - Last edited on 16-Dec-2016 16:03:13 by Lynxlynx

Quick find code: 341-342-160-65854032 Back to Top