Forums

Elder GWD+Ful's Design Reveal!

Quick find code: 341-342-1-66123899

Inque
Nov Member 2013

Inque

Posts: 548 Steel Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Wow, I didn't know the Elders have growth stages and go through metamorphosis! That's so cool. If you could link the RuneFest video, it'd be great. And Legend Art's picture is now canon for me.

Bik's giant crab squid thing kind of passes for an elemental golem, I guess? But she shouldn't still be in the golem stage if she's older than Mah and Mah was in the second, humanoid form. I dunno.
You can't read this signature. It's written in invisible inque.

09-Oct-2019 18:11:37

Uncle Harper
Jul Member 2015

Uncle Harper

Posts: 396 Silver Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
A Mighty said :
Uncle Harper said :
Plus theres still Mod Orions spoiler from the live stream last year when he was asked if the elite dungeons were connected to the elder gods and he said "Yes but not geilinors elder gods."

There were Elder Gods from previous Revisions though, i.e. the last batch of Elders would have been "Freneskae's Elder Gods". Doesn't necessarily confirm more than 5 Elders.

Personally, I believe there's only 6 (5 corporeal + 1 incorporeal). But who knows :P

Quite right. However Orion specifically said that the elite dungeons trilogy was about an Elder God just not one of Geilinors. :thinking:
I have seen the dark universe yawning, where the black planets roll without aim;
Where they roll in their horror unheeded, without knowledge or lustre or name.

16-Oct-2019 03:32:46

Gwennol
Sep Member 2010

Gwennol

Posts: 45 Bronze Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Uncle Harper said :
A Mighty said :
Uncle Harper said :
Plus theres still Mod Orions spoiler from the live stream last year when he was asked if the elite dungeons were connected to the elder gods and he said "Yes but not geilinors elder gods."

There were Elder Gods from previous Revisions though, i.e. the last batch of Elders would have been "Freneskae's Elder Gods". Doesn't necessarily confirm more than 5 Elders.

Personally, I believe there's only 6 (5 corporeal + 1 incorporeal). But who knows :P

Quite right. However Orion specifically said that the elite dungeons trilogy was about an Elder God just not one of Geilinors. :thinking:

Does this mean that Xau-Tak is an Elder god?

29-Oct-2019 15:18:02

Quick find code: 341-342-1-66123899 Back to Top